Author Topic: Previously Deported Illegal Alien Charged With Child Molestation In NC 'Sanctuary County'  (Read 213 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Previously Deported Illegal Alien Charged With Child Molestation In NC 'Sanctuary County'
Updated: 6 days ago

Name: Jose Luis Rodriguez

Date of Arrest: 10/05/2022
Charge(s): Indecent Liberties with a Child, Statutory Sex Offense with a Child by an Adult

View this suspect's charges...

In February 2009, Rodriguez (a.k.a. Jose Luis Rodriguez-Perez) was picked up in Charlotte, North Carolina, by INS agents and booked into the Mecklenburg County Jail on a federal detainer. He was given a hearing and deported later that same year.

View the illegal alien's 2009 booking info...

Despite his previous deportation and the serious nature of his current charges, Rodriguez does not have an ICE hold against him, since he is being held in the Wake County Jail. And, if he makes bond, Sheriff Gerald Baker will simply release this dangerous criminal alien back onto the streets of Raleigh.

https://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/post/previously-deported-illegal-alien-charged-with-child-molestation-in-nc-sanctuary-county
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Time for a Chilean-style helicopter ride...