Author Topic: Venezuelans expelled from US to Mexico vow to re-enter illegally  (Read 286 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Venezuelans expelled from US to Mexico vow to re-enter illegally
By MaryAnn Martinez
October 16, 2022 7:16am  Updated

Venezuelan immigrants flood El Paso border despite Biden deportation mandate
Rainbow fentanyl crisis ‘going to get worse’ unless US stops flow at border
Mexico refused to accept Venezuelans under Biden’s new deal: Texas pol says
AOC welcomes border crush flooding NYC, wants US to foot migrant bill
A day after Angie Pina was expelled from the U.S. to Mexico under a new rule from President Biden for Venezuelan asylum-seekers, The Post witnessed as she illegally crossed back into America again Saturday.

Pina claims she first stepped foot on US soil on Wednesday morning, before President Biden announced Mexico had agreed to take Venezuelans seeking asylum who had been rejected from the US.

In hopes of discouraging illegal crossings at the border, the Biden Administration announced it will grant 24,000 Venezuelans humanitarian entry if they apply online and arrive via air — rather by crossing the land border as hundreds of thousands have been doing, with El Paso alone recording up to 2,100 migrants in a single day.

Pina was held by Immigration and Customs Enforcement in El Paso for a day and a half before she learned she and dozens of other Venezuelan women in the same holding cell would be sent back to Mexico.

“It was a crisis — we were all yelling and sobbing,” she said.

https://nypost.com/2022/10/16/venezuelans-expelled-from-the-us-vow-to-re-enter-illegally/
« Last Edit: October 16, 2022, 05:28:07 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Venezuelans expelled from US to Mexico vow to re-enter illegally
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2022, 05:31:14 pm »
Why shouldn't they feel that way when people from all over the world come here, and when "caught," are put up in 5 star hotels, get free health care, food stamps, and lawyers to help them get more. 9999hair out0000
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2022, 07:12:07 pm »
Didn't they already enter illegally?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2022, 08:34:19 pm »
What's new about this?

I would guess that a significant number of illegals who are deported "try again", and again, illegally.

Do it enough times, and I'll reckon that most of them "get in"... and "stay in".