Author Topic: Florida is ‘MAGA Republican capital of the confederacy’: Democratic pollster on MSNBC  (Read 469 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
October 15, 2022 3:11pm EDT
Florida is ‘MAGA Republican capital of the confederacy’: Democratic pollster on MSNBC
Amandi claimed this 'new confederacy' will ultimately 'break with our American democracy'

By Gabriel Hays | Fox News

Democratic pollster Fernand Amandi called Florida the "MAGA Republican capital of the confederacy" during the latest episode of MSNBC’s "The Cross Connection with Tiffany Cross."

The frequent MSNBC guest offered his incendiary claim as part of a panel discussion about a recent Anti-Defamation League report detailing how many of America’s domestic extremists, including those who trespassed on Capitol grounds on January 6, are from Florida.

The segment clearly aimed at demonizing the Republican stronghold state governed by possible 2024 contender Ron DeSantis, a strategy that host Tiffany Cross has routinely employed on her show. Cross really leaned into it this time, introducing the discussion by calling Florida a "haven of hate" and showing photos of the state’s Republican governor.

She passed off the discussion to former FBI official turned media commentator Frank Figluizzi, who spoke about how alarming the ADL report was.

Figliuzzi stated, "Florida is the third-largest state in terms of population but yet, by far, it has the most residents arrested for violence in January 6th. And, even worse, the report turns out to say that over a third of those people arrested from Florida from January 6th are actually networked with, have ties to larger extremist groups like Oath Keepers and Proud Boys."

He added that Florida is a "safe environment" these people because "they have been given license by people like Ron DeSantis, Senator Marco Rubio."

Amandi upped the ante with his hyperbole following Figliuzzi’s statements. He began by expressing how much he agreed with his fellow panelist. "Tiffany, my experience echoes exactly what Frank Figliuzzi said."

He claimed the state is not just a radical locale in America, it is the center of the radicalization that threatens the country. Amandi declared, "if we’re all honest with one another we have to recognize that Florida is not just a radicalized state with leadership that not only seems to be hostile to the rule of law and to American democracy, I think you can go ahead and say right now Florida is the MAGA Republican capital of the confederacy."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/florida-maga-republican-capital-confederacy-democratic-pollster-msnbc

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The south shall rise again,
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline cato potatoe

This “Figliuzzi” creature needs to be on the next charter plane to MV.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Florida is ‘MAGA Republican capital of the confederacy’: Democratic pollster on MSNBC Amandi claimed this 'new confederacy' will ultimately 'break with our American democracy'"

From Mr. Amandi's lips to God's ears.

How much longer until it's time for that New Continental Congress to firm up "Heartland America's" path to the future...?

Offline mountaineer

Old times there are not forgotten, I hear.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Killer Clouds

October 15, 2022 3:11pm EDT
Florida is ‘MAGA Republican capital of the confederacy’: Democratic pollster on MSNBC
Amandi claimed this 'new confederacy' will ultimately 'break with our American democracy'

By Gabriel Hays | Fox News

Democratic pollster Fernand Amandi called Florida the "MAGA Republican capital of the confederacy" during the latest episode of MSNBC’s "The Cross Connection with Tiffany Cross."

The frequent MSNBC guest offered his incendiary claim as part of a panel discussion about a recent Anti-Defamation League report detailing how many of America’s domestic extremists, including those who trespassed on Capitol grounds on January 6, are from Florida.

The segment clearly aimed at demonizing the Republican stronghold state governed by possible 2024 contender Ron DeSantis, a strategy that host Tiffany Cross has routinely employed on her show. Cross really leaned into it this time, introducing the discussion by calling Florida a "haven of hate" and showing photos of the state’s Republican governor.

She passed off the discussion to former FBI official turned media commentator Frank Figluizzi, who spoke about how alarming the ADL report was.

Figliuzzi stated, "Florida is the third-largest state in terms of population but yet, by far, it has the most residents arrested for violence in January 6th. And, even worse, the report turns out to say that over a third of those people arrested from Florida from January 6th are actually networked with, have ties to larger extremist groups like Oath Keepers and Proud Boys."

He added that Florida is a "safe environment" these people because "they have been given license by people like Ron DeSantis, Senator Marco Rubio."

Amandi upped the ante with his hyperbole following Figliuzzi’s statements. He began by expressing how much he agreed with his fellow panelist. "Tiffany, my experience echoes exactly what Frank Figliuzzi said."

He claimed the state is not just a radical locale in America, it is the center of the radicalization that threatens the country. Amandi declared, "if we’re all honest with one another we have to recognize that Florida is not just a radicalized state with leadership that not only seems to be hostile to the rule of law and to American democracy, I think you can go ahead and say right now Florida is the MAGA Republican capital of the confederacy."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/florida-maga-republican-capital-confederacy-democratic-pollster-msnbc

They are not Democratic pollsters. They are Democrat pollsters. There is nothing democratic about DEMOCRATS!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2022, 12:46:38 pm by Killer Clouds »

Offline EdinVA

I will be glad to read policy debates rather than a transcript of an argument between 3 year old... "I know you are, what am I"...  *****rollingeyes*****