Author Topic: Wisconsin Democratic Senate Candidate Mandela Barnes Begs Obama to Rescue His Campaign  (Read 276 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Wisconsin Democratic Senate Candidate Mandela Barnes Begs Obama to Rescue His Campaign
By Rick Moran 12:23 PM on October 14, 2022

Wisconsin Democratic Senate candidate Mandela Barnes was riding high in August. The state’s Lt. Governor had a 7-point lead in the respected Marquette Law School poll and Senator Ron Johnson — the most vulnerable Republican senator running in 2022 — couldn’t get any traction against the Democrat.

But in September, quotes surfaced that suggested Barnes was in favor of defunding the police and granting lesser bail for most crimes. More recently, Barnes has refused to rule out abortion in the later stages of pregnancy. Those two issues have combined to allow Johnson to portray Barnes as just another Democratic extremist and not right for Wisconsin.

That same Marquette Law School poll now shows Johnson 6 points ahead and beginning to pull away.

In desperation, Barnes has sent out an SOS appeal to former president Barack Obama to come to Wisconsin and energize Democrats to go to the polls on Election Day and propel him into office.

more
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2022/10/14/wisconsin-democratic-senate-candidate-mandela-barnes-begs-obama-to-rescue-his-campaign-n1637040
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Barack Obama was not as popular as the media likes to make him out to be

According to Gallup, his overall job approval rating was less than that of George W Bush, large majorities consistently said the country is heading in the wrong direction, he left the Democratic Party in worse shape than when he first came in office, and he lost around 3 million votes in the 2012 election from his 2008 total. Plus average growth rate under his tenure was less than 2%

But the media and the elites loved him dearly and so they re-created him in their image
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Would Obama actually be a help? After all he has supported Brandon's job performance and policies that have destroyed Americans bank accounts and lowered their standard of living. The only real difference between him and Brandon is that Obama can keep his train of thought and speak in coherent sentences.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Will Obama wear a Green Bay Packers jersey and a cheese head to pander to the unwashed deplorable masses?

Will he offer free cigarettes and booze to homeless people to secure more votes for the Dems, like Hillary tried in 2016?

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.