Author Topic: Ron DeSantis flying migrants to Martha's Vineyard may have unintentionally opened the door for them  (Read 349 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Ron DeSantis flying migrants to Martha's Vineyard may have unintentionally opened the door for them to remain in the US permanently

kvlamis@insider.com (Kelsey Vlamis) - 3h ago

The migrants said they were misled about job and housing opportunities.
Now they have a chance to apply for a U visa which can lead to a green card.
When Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis chartered planes to fly migrants from Texas to Martha's Vineyard last month, he may have unintentionally given them an opportunity to remain in the US indefinitely.

A Texas sheriff on Thursday certified that the nearly 50 migrants, who flew from San Antonio to Massachusetts in September, were the victims of a crime, The Texas Tribune reported.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ron-desantis-flying-migrants-to-martha-s-vineyard-may-have-unintentionally-opened-the-door-for-them-to-remain-in-the-us-permanently/ar-AA12ZcLr?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=976dd10554ea4008856a1f520c0193db
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
It did what he wanted, exposed the total fiasco of the Biden immigration policy.  Besides, under Biden they would have gotten to stay anyway. :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Oh come on, blaming DeSantis? It was the democrats plan from the beginning to have them stay.