Author Topic: Fauci Edited Bat-Virus Research Papers in the Weeks After COVID-19 Outbreak  (Read 527 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fauci Edited Bat-Virus Research Papers in the Weeks After COVID-19 Outbreak
By Scott Hounsell | 6:30 PM on October 14, 2022

The White Coat Waste Project has uncovered that the head of the NIAID, Dr. Anthony Fauci, edited papers regarding bat-virus research conducted in Wuhan in January 2020, just weeks after the initial outbreak of the virus in China.

Throughout the author’s time investigating the COVID origins, the White Coat Waste Project has been an invaluable resource, aiding my efforts to investigate the role that individuals and funding from government organizations may have played in the creation and release of a deadly virus from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

Aside from the very clear question that continues to go unanswered (namely, why we are funding US viral research at a Chinese military lab in the first place), it now appears that additional questions have risen about the oversight of funding awarded to EcoHealth Alliance (EHA).

From the White Coat Waste Project:

According to a paper published in late 2020—well after the pandemic began and EHA was under the microscope for its role in funding risky animal experiments at the Wuhan Animal Lab—Fauci himself edited and approved a study co-authored by Daszak that described how EHA traveled to Bangladesh to collect the highly-deadly Nipah virus from wild bats. Not only did Fauci review, edit and approve Daszak’s paper for the journal, he funded the study as well.

This, of course, comes on the heels of an August revelation that EHA was in violation of the terms of the grant used to fund research on bat coronaviruses. This violation earned the organization a termination of the funding for that grant.

more
https://redstate.com/scotthounsell/2022/10/14/fauci-edited-bat-virus-research-papers-in-the-weeks-after-covid-19-outbreak-n643238
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

We all know the Chi-com virus escaped from a Chi-com research lab in Wuhan.

A question is, was the escaped virus natural in origin or a Chi-com modified chimeric?

Evil research scientists playing God with zoonotic viruses should do it on an isolated island in the middle of an ocean, not in a populous urban city in the most populous country in the world.

Hubris makes scientists stupid.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
We all know the Chi-com virus escaped from a Chi-com research lab in Wuhan.

A question is, was the escaped virus natural in origin or a Chi-com modified chimeric?

Evil research scientists playing God with zoonotic viruses should do it on an isolated island in the middle of an ocean, not in a populous urban city in the most populous country in the world.

Hubris makes scientists stupid.
The answer, of course, is neither.

Published: 09 November 2015

A SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronaviruses shows potential for human emergence

https://www.nature.com/articles/nm.3985

From the Abstract:
Using the SARS-CoV reverse genetics system2, we generated and characterized a chimeric virus expressing the spike of bat coronavirus SHC014 in a mouse-adapted SARS-CoV backbone. The results indicate that group 2b viruses encoding the SHC014 spike in a wild-type backbone can efficiently use multiple orthologs of the SARS receptor human angiotensin converting enzyme II (ACE2), replicate efficiently in primary human airway cells and achieve in vitro titers equivalent to epidemic strains of SARS-CoV. Additionally, in vivo experiments demonstrate replication of the chimeric virus in mouse lung with notable pathogenesis. Evaluation of available SARS-based immune-therapeutic and prophylactic modalities revealed poor efficacy; both monoclonal antibody and vaccine approaches failed to neutralize and protect from infection with CoVs using the novel spike protein. On the basis of these findings, we synthetically re-derived an infectious full-length SHC014 recombinant virus and demonstrate robust viral replication both in vitro and in vivo. Our work suggests a potential risk of SARS-CoV re-emergence from viruses currently circulating in bat populations.
Considering the Wuhan Lab connections, was this work done in North Carolina shared or stolen or transferred and used to make the SARS-CoV-2 strain that causes COVID-19?

Shared is most likely, considering funding through a third party from NIAID to the Wuhan Lab, and that two of the researchers:
Xing-Yi Ge, Key Laboratory of Special Pathogens and Biosafety, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Wuhan, China and (I missed this the first time I posted this information) Zhengli-Li Shi of the Key Laboratory of Special Pathogens and Biosafety, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Wuhan, China were on the original team that created the chimera.

After posting a disclaimer that this paper did not mean the virus was lab-made, the text of the original Abstract was changed.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Gain of function research is as dangerous as chimeric research.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Gain of function research is as dangerous as chimeric research.
Essentially, it is the same. The Bat coronavirus segments spliced into the SARS backbone contain the spike protein that enabled the SARS Cov-2 virus to infect lung cells and epithelial airway cells more easily using the ACE-II receptor, and turned a relatively easy to contain but deadly disease (SARS) into a pandemic.

By creating the chimera, function was gained. The disease spread more rapidly, even if it was less deadly, something which seems to be common in viral evolution.

For the purposes of creating economic havoc, selling billions of doses of a useless experimental 'vaccine', and stealing the election of 2020 (along with a plethora of probes into the tolerance for totalitarian edicts of the American People), the gain was sufficient, especially with the mass and social media pimping panic to the masses.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis