Author Topic: ‘APPALLING’:Fetterman’s wife suggests ‘consequences’ for reporter who noted his 'small talk' issues  (Read 409 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 October 14, 2022 3:23pm EDT
Fetterman’s wife blasts NBC reporter who noted candidate's 'small talk' issues: Should face 'consequences'
Fetterman claimed Burns' comments were 'appalling to the entire disability community and I think to journalism'

By Gabriel Hays | Fox News

The wife of Pennsylvania Democratic Senate candidate John Fetterman ripped NBC journalist Dasha Burns for claiming the candidate had a "difficult" time with small talk prior to their interview, suggesting she should face "consequences."

Gisele Barreto Fetterman claimed Burns’ statements were a "disservice" to her husband, to the disabled community and to Americans in general.

Burns received a torrent of criticism from liberal media figures after noting that Fetterman had a "difficult time" engaging her and her team in small talk prior to the interview. She added that Fetterman was fine once they got to the discussion, which was aided by closed captioned questions for the candidate.

Though liberals claimed Burns’ interview and post-interview statements insinuated that Fetterman was impaired, Burns defended herself, tweeting on Wednesday, "We were happy to accommodate closed captioning. Our reporting did not and should not comment on fitness for office. This is for voters to decide. What we do push for as reporters is transparency. It’s our job. Fetterman sat down and answered our questions. That’s his job."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/fettermans-wife-blasts-nbc-reporter-noted-candidates-small-talk-issues-should-face-consequences

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, now. If he's elected, she will be dishing out "consequences"?

Seems, given his hampered abilities, that SHE should not have this access to power, now, doesn't it?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Take her Green Card away.  Oh wait.... she "Married" into the country.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I noticed Fetterman staring at his monitor whenever he answered a question.
It is possible he never understood the question at all and was simply being fed what to answer by someone else.
His wife maybe?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I noticed Fetterman staring at his monitor whenever he answered a question.
It is possible he never understood the question at all and was simply being fed what to answer by someone else.
His wife maybe?
That's kinda my take on this as well. All PA needs is a puppet in the Senate. Crap, we already have one in the White Hut, and we see how that's going.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Gisele Fetterlump is just Jill Biden or Edith Wilson, the putative power behind the impaired throne.
e-beth
@ebeth360
.@giselefetterman, who is an unstable lunatic, currently runs a nonprofit in Braddock that sells hijab's for Barbies, because her charity is totally about helping the people of Braddock and not performing for rich donors that can become her future sugar daddies. #PASen

4:11 PM · Oct 14, 2022
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org