Author Topic: Illegal Alien Released By NC 'Sanctuary Sheriff' Arrested For Molestation The Same Day  (Read 225 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal Alien Released By NC 'Sanctuary Sheriff' Arrested For Molestation The Same Day
Name: Jose Grabiel Sanabria-Duarte

Date of Arrest: 10/04/2022

Charge(s): Indecent Liberties with a Child, Assault on a Female

View this suspect's booking info...

Sanabria-Duarte was arrested for Indecent Liberties with a Child on October 4, 2022, and booked into the Mecklenburg County Jail on $25,000 bond. Despite the fact that he is in the country illegally, he was released after coming up with 10 percent of his bond to pay to a bail-bonding service.

View his Mecklenburg County booking info...

Later that same day, the illegal alien was arrested for Indecent Liberties with a Child and Assault on a female, and booked into the New Hanover County Jail.

https://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/post/illegal-alien-released-by-nc-sanctuary-sheriff-arrested-for-molestation-the-same-day
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Despite the fact that he is in the country illegally, he was released after coming up with 10 percent of his bond to pay to a bail-bonding service."

I wonder how many of these guys just skip bail and take off to somewhere else...