Author Topic: Miles Taylor: Trump Wanted Many Elected Officials to Die on January 6 So He Could Declare Martial La  (Read 371 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Miles Taylor: Trump Wanted Many Elected Officials to Die on January 6 So He Could Declare Martial Law

Pam Key 13 Oct 2022

Former Trump administration DHS official Miles Taylor, the anonymous author of a New York Times op-ed article in 2018 criticizing President Donald Trump, said Thursday on MSNBC’s “Deadline” that Trump wanted members of Congress to be killed on January 6 so he could declare martial law and stay in power.

Taylor said, “It made my heart race to watch today’s hearing, really, because they brought up Trump’s mindset, and the question was, what was his mindset? I’m going to demystify that for America right now. I’ve spent time with the guy in the Oval Office, the White House Situation Room, and Air Force One. I’ll tell you what his mindset was on January 6.”

He continued, “I believe Donald Trump wanted people to die. He wanted people to die. He wanted people to die who were elected officials, en masse, so he could call out the military, so he could invoke the Insurrection Act, so he could prevent the peaceful transfer of power. That’s not a conspiracy theory. In fact, in hindsight, it’s pretty damn clear to me this is what he had in mind from day one in office. At first, we were scratching our heads about why he wouldn’t do anything about domestic terrorism when we were going to the White House, saying the numbers were up, and Trump was making excuses for domestic terrorist groups, why he always brought up the Insurrection Act, which he wanted to use to bring out the military to enforce laws.”

He added, “All of these things came together and made sense on January 6. Why did he make excuses for domestic terrorist groups? Because he was on their side. Those were the armed people that were going to do those things for him.”

Taylor concluded, “He wanted people to die on January 6 so that he could use those presidential powers to prevent our democracy from transitioning to a new president. And I think the committee presented that in extremely powerful fashion.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/10/13/miles-taylor-trump-wanted-many-elected-officials-to-die-on-january-6-so-he-could-declare-martial-law/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Another Leftist Mind Reader... **nononono* *****rollingeyes*****
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Oh, so that's why Trump wanted the National Guard but Pelosi refused. That's why Pelosi had the Capitol Police open the doors for the protestors and let them in? So that explains why the only person killed was an unarmed protester and her by a democrap stooge?

I'm pretty damn sure that the whole thing was planned by the democrats and the goal was for BRANDON to be able to declare martial law.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2022, 02:08:47 am by GtHawk »

Online Hoodat

The only people who died on Jan 6 were Trump supporters.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-