Author Topic: Pelosi said before insurrection that she would ‘punch’ Trump if he came to Capitol: footage  (Read 444 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Pelosi said before insurrection that she would ‘punch’ Trump if he came to Capitol: footage
by Jared Gans - 10/13/22 9:06 PM ET

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said on the day of the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection that she would “punch [then-President Trump] out” if he came to the Capitol after his rally at the Ellipse.

CNN aired footage taken by filmmaker Alexandra Pelosi, the Speaker’s daughter, on “Anderson Cooper 360” on Thursday, showing how multiple congressional leaders reacted to the day’s events.

Footage showed Pelosi remarking to her staff as Trump spoke at the Ellipse rally, which preceded the Capitol riot, that Trump should not come to the Capitol as Congress prepared to certify President Biden’s victory in the 2020 presidential election.

“If he comes, I’m gonna punch him out,” Pelosi said. “I’ve been waiting for this, for trespassing on the Capitol grounds. I’m gonna punch him out, and I’m gonna go to jail and I’m gonna be happy.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3687685-pelosi-said-before-insurrection-that-she-would-punch-trump-if-he-came-to-capitol-footage/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Hey, I know! Let's threaten violence against the President and then see how long it is before the Secret Service and/or FBI break down our front doors! Yay.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dfwgator

I'm sure the MSM will lead with this story...NOT!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I wonder how hard that geriatric hooker can hit.  Lets ask her husband Paulie.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Poor Pelosi, just another instance of the vodka talking.

Offline cato potatoe

Oh please.  She can barely move without breaking a hip.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
She even opened the Capitol doors for him to get her shot...  :whistle:
The Republic is lost.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I remember when Pelosi thought she had a different kind of "shot" at Trump -----