Author Topic: Former Obama U.S. Treasury official Mark Mazur says quiet part out loud: ‘We don’t want lower prices  (Read 160 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Former Obama U.S. Treasury official Mark Mazur says quiet part out loud: ‘We don’t want lower prices for fossil-fuel buyers, we prefer higher prices’ to achieve ‘climate change goals’

Former Obama U.S. Treasury official Mark Mazur rejects the call for a gas-tax holiday because it “undercuts the administration’s climate change goals -- where really to care about fossil-fuel consumption, we don’t want lower prices for fossil-fuel buyers, we prefer higher prices.”

#

Watch: Morano on TV: ‘High energy prices are NOT the unintended consequences of the Green New Deal-style policies, they are the INTENDED consequences’

Climate Depot's Marc Morano, author of Green Fraud: Why The Green New Deal is Even Worse Than You Think, comments: "Skyrocketing energy prices  are exactly what the climate and environmental agenda demands and has demanded for the past 50 plus years. From President Obama to President Biden, higher energy costs have been the plan to soften up Americans and the economy to prepare them for accepting less in order to impose the progressive vision on society. High energy prices and shortages will condition Americans to accept a 'new normal' in energy that is entirely due to following the climate agenda."

Morano: ‘No ban on Russian oil & gas until the U.S. lifts its ban on U.S. domestic energy’ - Morano: "How about this?: No ban on Russian oil & gas until the U.S. lifts its sanctions against U.S. domestic energy. Any Congressional bill to ban Russian energy should include lifting of all climate-related sanctions on U.S. homegrown energy! It’s time to stop the sanctions — against American domestic energy!"

https://www.climatedepot.com/2022/03/08/former-obama-u-s-treasury-official-mark-mazur-says-quiet-part-out-loud-we-dont-want-lower-prices-for-fossil-fuel-buyers-we-prefer-higher-prices-to-achieve-climate-change-goals/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson