Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren, Chris Hayes claim a GOP Congress will ‘sabotage,’ ‘blow up our economy’ to win in  (Read 301 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 October 13, 2022 7:00am EDT
Elizabeth Warren, Chris Hayes claim a GOP Congress will ‘sabotage,’ ‘blow up our economy’ to win in 2024
Hayes claimed, 'Republicans have an explicit incentive to make the economy worse...to retake the White House in 2024'
By Alexander Hall | Fox News

MSNBC’s Chris Hayes and his guest Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., agreed Wednesday that if Republicans take even one house of Congress in the midterms, they will "sabotage" and "blow up our economy" to boost their chances in 2024.

"According to the latest tracking poll, the economy is the number one issue people like to hear candidates talk about, ahead of abortion and immigration," Hayes explained on "All In." "But if the economy is number one issue to voters, then there is one party that will have an incentive to make it better, and that party is the one that has the presidency, the Democrats."

He suggested that Republicans, on the other hand, have the exact opposite intention.

"The other side, the Republicans have an explicit incentive to make the economy worse. And I will tell you, having covered the Tea Party Congress in 2011 amidst the recovery from the financial crisis, I feel confident in predicting that if Republicans win control of the one or both houses of Congress, they will do everything in their power to sabotage the economy, to best set them up to retake the White House in 2024," he said.

Hayes then introduced Warren to the show and asked her about the "threat to the economy that might be posed by a Republican just winning the House," inquiring if "people on the Hill" understand "how scary that might be."

Warren agreed with Hayes’ theory and suggested that Republicans are "loud and clear" about their intentions.

"Well, we should understand because the Republicans are loud and clear about this," Warren said. "They have already said for example they will use the debt ceiling negotiations. You know, we gotta break the debt ceiling so we can meet the obligations to the United States of America."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/elizabeth-warren-chris-hayes-claim-gop-congress-sabotage-blow-economy-win-2024
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

... if there's anything left after Biden destroys it.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
As much damage as democrats have done to America, economically, and in the eyes of the world-just Afghanistan alone.  They posture they are going to save America as if denial absolves them of what they and Biden have done already.  How clearly wicked and depraved they are, and believe they can just blame what damage they have done elsewhere.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2022, 04:45:55 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
In the Day-Is-Night speak of the Dems, 'sabotage' means an actual thriving economy where Americans have a job and can pay their bills.
The Republic is lost.