Author Topic: Florida Border Patrol agents arrest Cuban migrants after they make landfall on windsurfing boards  (Read 181 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Florida Border Patrol agents arrest Cuban migrants after they make landfall on windsurfing boards
Bradford Betz - Yesterday 7:53 PM

Two illegal Cuban immigrants were arrested Wednesday after landing in the Florida Keys on windsurfing boards, officials said.

The migrants were apprehended by U.S. Border Patrol agents assigned to the Miami Sector and were processed for removal proceedings.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) later tweeted that the migrants landed near the Seven Mile Bridge.

Adam Hoffner, division chief for U.S. Customs and Border Protection’s Miami operations, told the Miami Herald that the migrants had departed from the Matanzas region of Cuba.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/florida-border-patrol-agents-arrest-cuban-migrants-after-they-make-landfall-on-windsurfing-boards/ar-AA12TGxW?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=3bf361e5343a4f8297d92797ccb6775f
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson