Author Topic: Mandela Barnes Refocuses Struggling Campaign on Sixth Most Important Issue to Wisconsinites  (Read 464 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mandela Barnes Refocuses Struggling Campaign on Sixth Most Important Issue to Wisconsinites

Wendell Husebø 12 Oct 2022

Democrat Wisconsin Senate candidate Mandela Barnes announced plans on Wednesday to refocus his struggling campaign against Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) on abortion, the sixth most important issue to Wisconsinites.

While inflation and crime are the top two most important issues to voters, according to a recent Marquette Law School survey, Barnes is reintroducing the issue of abortion into his campaign message.

Barnes has been under tremendous heat from Johnson’s attack ads that have labeled Barnes as soft on crime. The Barnes campaign plans to respond by attacking Johnson at abortion rallies, dubbed “Ron Against Roe.” It has also launched ads touting its pro-abortion position.

“A woman’s freedom to choose is absolutely on the ballot this year and this goes beyond party lines,” Barnes told Politico.

Questions remain if Barnes’s focus on the sixth most important issue in the race will help him overcome his five point deficit in the polls.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/12/mandela-barnes-refocuses-struggling-campaign-sixth-most-important-issue-wisconsinites/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Every GOP candidate running needs to take a page from the recent Kelly-Masters debate, and stick it to these SOB's when they play the Women's Rights card.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

Yeah, I don't think that's going to fire up more than a very narrow portion of the base.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Yeah, I don't think that's going to fire up more than a very narrow portion of the base.

And I don't think the rest of that base is that fired up at all. If they don't cross over, will they even show up?
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Wisconsin's going to be a nail-biter this time, even though the Pubbie has a small lead.

The dem-communists won there last time using the "underground election apparatus".

Will it work for them again..?

Offline goatprairie

Johnson has properly focused on Barnes past radical ties and his attempt to lie his way out of his past words and actions. The attack ads have worked well for Johnson.
After being behind by about five points in the polls throughout the Summer (and the Dems salivating about Barnes winning), Johnson has now pulled ahead by five or six points with less than four weeks to go.
Now Dem strategists are depressed. They thought that since St. George Floyd got himself deceased through his own stupidity Wisconsin voters would be on-line with all sorts of radical leftist programs.
They're proving to be wrong.
Barnes actually is not very intelligent and has virtually no record of accomplishment apart from getting elected to public office. He's a typical race hustling, leftist loser who's desperately trying to hide his blame-Evil Whitey-for-everything past.
When he loses, it's for sure he'll blame racist whites for his loss instead of his own anti-American words and actions.

Offline LMAO

Johnson has properly focused on Barnes past radical ties and his attempt to lie his way out of his past words and actions. The attack ads have worked well for Johnson.
After being behind by about five points in the polls throughout the Summer (and the Dems salivating about Barnes winning), Johnson has now pulled ahead by five or six points with less than four weeks to go.
Now Dem strategists are depressed. They thought that since St. George Floyd got himself deceased through his own stupidity Wisconsin voters would be on-line with all sorts of radical leftist programs.
They're proving to be wrong.
Barnes actually is not very intelligent and has virtually no record of accomplishment apart from getting elected to public office. He's a typical race hustling, leftist loser who's desperately trying to hide his blame-Evil Whitey-for-everything past.
When he loses, it's for sure he'll blame racist whites for his loss instead of his own anti-American words and actions.

Johnson has effectively and accurately defined Barnes as a combination of Sharpton and Omar

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The only base of Barnes that really cares about the Abortion thing are women who were comfortable shoes in the Madison area.  Why, IDK.  It's not like they have much worry of an unwanted pregnancy.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.