Author Topic: Donald Trump Rips Mitch McConnell for Funding Pro-Impeachment Lisa Murkowski  (Read 471 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump Rips Mitch McConnell for Funding Pro-Impeachment Lisa Murkowski

Wendell Husebø 11 Oct 2022

Former President Donald Trump slammed Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY) on Monday for funding pro-impeachment Sen. Lisa Murkowski’s (R-AK) reelection bid against challenger Kelly Tshibaka with $9 million instead of other swing state candidates, like Republican Blake Masters in Arizona.

“Kelly Tshibaka is doing very well in Alaska, probably leading horrendously bad Senator Lisa Murkowski, a Republican (barely!),” Trump stated in a press release. “The Democrat has no chance, and yet the Old Broken Crow, Mitchell McConnell, is authorizing $9 Million Dollars to be spent in order to beat a great Republican, Kelly, instead of $9 Million Dollars that could be used for Blake Masters, and other Republicans, that with this money would beat their Democrat opponent. Isn’t it ironic?”

Trump’s statement is notable because it highlights McConnell’s priority of aiding an embattled establishment ally on Capitol Hill rather than using the same funds to reclaim the Senate from Democrats.

Tshibaka and Murkowski are in a very close race with just 28 days left before the election. Polls show both candidates tied and within the margin of error, even though Murkowski has spent about $7.5 million more dollars than Tshibaka, who has out-raised the incumbent with in-state contributions.

Eighty-five percent of Murkowski’s funds have come from out-of-state donors, such as McConnell and other establishment allies. The large percentage of the money raised by Murkowski outside the state raises questions about where her interests lie. The establishment senator has voted nine times with Democrats in the last two years and has vowed to assist President Joe Biden’s agenda move forward if she is elected.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/midterm-election/2022/10/11/donald-trump-rips-mitch-mcconnell-for-funding-pro-impeachment-lisa-murkowski/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Turtle has gone "all in" with his RINO agenda.

Winning the senate this November doesn't mean jack shit if he is the Majority Leader.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline cato potatoe

McConnell wants to be certain she would caucus with the GOP.  What happens afterwards is of less importance to him.  I do hope they retire Murkowski — she is compromised and practically useless on important votes.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
McConnell wants to be certain she would caucus with the GOP.  What happens afterwards is of less importance to him.  I do hope they retire Murkowski — she is compromised and practically useless on important votes.

Interesting thughts. 

If she wins as an "R" what does she have to gain politically caucusing with the dims.   I think it would be suicidal.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

[...] she is compromised and practically useless on important votes.

That is precisely what she is *FOR*, and why MurderTurdle wants to keep her around.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
That is precisely what she is *FOR*, and why MurderTurdle wants to keep her around.

Yep and about 25-30 other RINOS who will keep the turdle perpetually in power.

Online roamer_1

Yep and about 25-30 other RINOS who will keep the turdle perpetually in power.

That's right... And that keeps those uppity Conservatives in the cheap seats, ineffective.

Offline cato potatoe

Interesting thughts. 

If she wins as an "R" what does she have to gain politically caucusing with the dims.   I think it would be suicidal.

The dems could offer a bunch of pork to Alaska and whatever position she wanted, in exchange for cancelling out a 1 seat flip.  It would not shock me if she won as a moderate dem … her state leans right, but not like it did 20 years ago.

Offline Longiron

Turtle has gone "all in" with his RINO agenda.

Winning the senate this November doesn't mean jack shit if he is the Majority Leader.

Just means Cocain Mitch and Gayboy will work their A*** off to stop TRUMP in 2024 and work with the DEMS on more electron Fraud. Want to know who the real enemies are in the Senate and House: Someone post or get the list of  Republican Senators and Republican House members who vote these scum bags in as Leaders. Then you will know the real enemies of this country??? :yowsa: :patriot: