Author Topic: Barack Obama: Sometimes You Just Have to Beat Racist, Angry, and Sexist Republicans  (Read 343 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Barack Obama: Sometimes You Just Have to Beat Racist, Angry, and Sexist Republicans

Charlie Spiering 10 Oct 2022

President Barack Obama described his political opponents as angry, racist, and sexist during a private conversation with some of Europe’s elites this summer, according to a newly revealed transcript.

“Sometimes it just turns out they’re mean, they’re racist, they’re sexist, they’re angry,” Obama said. “And your job is then to just beat them because they’re not persuadable.”

Obama offered his candid advice privately to European leaders in June after speaking publicly at the Copenhagen Democracy Summit in June.

But he also warned attendees away from sometimes getting too “filled up in our own self-righteousness.”

“We’re so convinced that we’re right that we forget what we are right about,” he said.

Details of his remarks were revealed in a new CNN report about the former president’s political activities during the midterms.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/10/barack-obama-sometimes-you-just-have-to-beat-racist-angry-and-sexist-republicans/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

From the article…

We’re so convinced that we’re right that we forget what we are right about,” he said.

This is why people like him convinced themselves that anyone who disagrees with them is simply angry, racist, homophobic, whatever

The old Soviet Union believed that anybody who would question communism was mentally defective because any sane person of sound mind could never oppose such a righteous cause

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline aligncare

I bet you the pages will burn with Obama’s misdeeds when the history books are written—if they are accurately written and nonpartisan.

Offline rustynail

..Their foot shall slip in due time.....Deuteronomy 32:35

Online cato potatoe

Seems the left wing Swedes, Italians, and Hungarians took his advice.  Way to go Urkel.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This guy gets more and more tinny and tone deaf every time he speaks.
The Republic is lost.