Author Topic: ABC correspondent claims people don't want Biden around for midterm elections  (Read 185 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
October 9, 2022 6:06pm EDT
ABC correspondent claims people don't want Biden around for midterm elections
Inflation and economic concerns ranked among the most pressing concerns for midterm voters
By Lindsay Kornick | Fox News

ABC senior national correspondent Terry Moran was less confident about the Democratic Party’s candidates this November during "This Week" Sunday.

The main topic was the 2022 midterm elections which are less than one month away and could decide which political party will control Congress. Though co-moderator Martha Raddatz remarked on recent rebounding efforts by Democratic candidates over the summer, Moran claimed that the time has long passed.

"Nope, I think the air went out of that balloon," Moran responded.

He said the economic issues including rising prices and inflation rates will likely take priority for most voters heading to the polls in November.

"In part because, look, the economy is so tough for so many people, food prices, rent, spiking, if they've got retirement funds, those are evaporating and even the issue of abortion, which did drive several special elections in that remarkable referendum result in Kansas, while there are millions for whom that will be the number one issue, I just think the economic headwinds are so tough," Moran said.

He also added that President Biden, though no longer at his lowest approval rating, has lost his "oomph" as a candidate.

"People don't really want [Biden] around, and he can't really make his case that I don't think the Democrats are in any better place and I would also say, in this country and in other countries polls are broken, right? It is clear that lots of people on the right just don't answer anymore. They were worse in 2020 than they were in 2016 and so you look at those polls, it's close. If it's close it's a Republican win," Moran said.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/abc-correspondent-people-dont-want-biden-midterm-elections
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34