Author Topic: 84 Illegal Aliens Discovered in Back of Tractor Trailer at Border Town in Texas  (Read 463 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

84 Illegal Aliens Discovered in Back of Tractor Trailer at Border Town in Texas

By Cristina Laila
Published October 7, 2022 at 9:11pm

Joe Biden’s America.

84 illegal aliens were discovered in the back of a tractor trailer this week in Hidalgo County, Texas.

If you like to play on your PC, this old-school strategy game is a must.
The smugglers used TikTok to try to recruit drivers for their human trafficking operation.

The smugglers offered $70,000 to “someone who can drive an 18 wheeler right now” – someone should tell the traffickers that Joe Biden used to drive an 18-wheeler!

“That is why we are experiencing an increase in human smuggling events along the border,” Texas DPS spox Christopher Olivarez told Fox News Digital. “Many individuals from larger metropolitan areas such as Austin, Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, and even out of state are being recruited as drivers through social media platforms to smuggle illegal immigrants.”

Fox News reported:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/10/84-illegal-aliens-discovered-back-tractor-trailer-border-town-texas/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
  someone should tell the traffickers that Joe Biden used to drive an 18-wheeler!

Wasn't the movie character Rambo named after his legend as a truck driver? :silly:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"84 illegal aliens were discovered in the back of a tractor trailer this week in Hidalgo County, Texas."

At every crossing point where trucks can pass, there should be a loading dock -- a BIG one.

And, every truck -- let me repeat for emphasis, EVERY TRUCK -- that endeavours to enter the USA should be required to:
1. Unload on the "Mexico side" of the dock.
2. Cross the line empty, and...
3. RE-load on the USA side.

EVERY truck.
NO exceptions.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
"84 illegal aliens were discovered in the back of a tractor trailer this week in Hidalgo County, Texas."

At every crossing point where trucks can pass, there should be a loading dock -- a BIG one.

And, every truck -- let me repeat for emphasis, EVERY TRUCK -- that endeavours to enter the USA should be required to:
1. Unload on the "Mexico side" of the dock.
2. Cross the line empty, and...
3. RE-load on the USA side.

EVERY truck.
NO exceptions.

YES! then they could get day jobs without having to go to home depot!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis