Author Topic: ‘Not Understanding’: Eric Adams Bashes Biden Over Response To Migrant Busing  (Read 223 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘Not Understanding’: Eric Adams Bashes Biden Over Response To Migrant Busing
Bronson Winslow
October 7, 20220

New York City Mayor Eric Adams criticized the Biden administration Friday for ignoring his request for support after a recent influx of illegal immigrants bused to New York City.

New York City is currently struggling to support thousands of illegal immigrants which forced Adams to announce a state of emergency Friday. Adams told Politico on Thursday that he reached out to the White House for support but has not received any aid from the Biden administration.

“I think they have been not understanding the full depth of this crisis. This is a national problem that should not fall on Washington, New York and Chicago. This is a national problem and it must have a national solution. And right now I don’t feel we received the level of immediate response that we need,” he told Politico.

https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2022/10/not-understanding-eric-adams-bashes-biden-over-response-to-migrant-busing/
« Last Edit: October 08, 2022, 05:36:34 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Quote from: rangerrebew link=topic=481985.msg2719824#msg2719824  . This is a national problem that should not fall on Washington, New York and Chicago. 
[/quote

Should it be on the small border towns of Texas?  Besides, shouldn't he blame the person actually in charge, a certain Mssssss Harris? :whistle:
« Last Edit: October 08, 2022, 05:42:12 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson