Author Topic: North Korea Says US Aircraft Carrier’s Presence Is ‘Worrisome’  (Read 177 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
North Korea Says US Aircraft Carrier’s Presence Is ‘Worrisome’
Sangmi Cha - 5h ago

(Bloomberg) -- North Korea said its armed forces are taking a serious approach toward “extremely worrisome” developments on the Korean Peninsula, citing the US deployment of the USS Ronald Reagan aircraft carrier group to the region.

The carrier has caused a “huge negative splash to the regional situation,”  according to official news agency KCNA, citing a defense ministry spokesman.

North Korea fired 10 ballistic missiles in less than two weeks, including two on Thursday toward waters where the USS Ronald Reagan aircraft carrier group had been deployed.

Kim Jong Un’s Silence as Missiles Fly Shows Strategy Shift

The launches have corresponded with the carrier group’s movements around the Korean Peninsula starting in late September. The USS Ronald Reagan had returned to the region after North Korea on Tuesday fired its first missile over Japan in five years.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/north-korea-says-us-aircraft-carrier-s-presence-is-worrisome/ar-AA12J4Xo?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=bc2429e877d64919a425c77a0b1fb8b6
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: North Korea Says US Aircraft Carrier’s Presence Is ‘Worrisome’
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2022, 10:48:46 am »
With a lunatic like Kim Dung Un, it might be wise to set material condition Yoke on the Reagan. :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson