Author Topic: Sharon Osbourne wants refund after donating $900K to ‘scam’ Black Lives Matter  (Read 302 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Sharon Osbourne wants refund after donating $900K to ‘scam’ Black Lives Matter

By Francesca Bacardi

October 7, 2022 | 8:37am

Sharon Osbourne wants her money back.

The former “The Talk” co-host agreed with Kanye West about Black Lives Matter being a “scam” when TMZ asked her about the rapper’s recent antics, from his White Lives Matter shirt to his social media tirades.

“Well, we gave $900,000 to [Black Lives Matter], and I’d like my money back please,” she told a reporter.

Osbourne, 69, did not specify why she wanted a refund, but she did express confusion surrounding the outrage of West’s headline-making shirt at his fashion show.

“I don’t understand why white lives don’t matter. I don’t understand it. It’s not my culture,” she said. “Everybody matters, don’t they?”

Osbourne also said West, 45, shouldn’t be canceled over his actions and instead encouraged people to ignore him if they don’t “like him.”

more
https://pagesix.com/2022/10/07/sharon-osbourne-agrees-with-kanye-about-scam-black-lives-matter/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

How racist of her.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.