Author Topic: Kanye West: ‘I’m Pro-Life,’ ‘I Care About the Fact that There’s More Black Babies Aborted than Being  (Read 638 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kanye West: ‘I’m Pro-Life,’ ‘I Care About the Fact that There’s More Black Babies Aborted than Being Born in New York City’

Paul Bois 6 Oct 2022

Rap icon and billionaire fashion mogul Kanye West restated his well-known pro-life stance during his explosive interview with Tucker Carlson on Thursday, citing the abundance of black babies being aborted in New York City.

Wearing the photograph of a baby’s ultrasound, Kanye expressed his support for the pro-life cause while highlighting the overwhelming number of black babies aborted in the United States.

“I’m pro-life,” he said.

“What kind of response do you get?” Carlson asked in reference to the badge.

“I don’t care about people’s responses, I care about the fact that there’s more black babies being aborted than born in New York City at this point. That 50 percent of black death in America is abortion. So I really don’t care about people’s responses, I perform for an audience of one, and that’s God.”

https://twitter.com/FreeBeacon/status/1578175182354944002

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/10/06/kanye-west-im-pro-life-i-care-about-the-fact-that-theres-more-black-babies-aborted-than-being-born-in-new-york-city/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I was very impressed..Tucker did an hour interview..
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kanye West: ‘They Threatened My Life’ for Wearing a Trump Hat

Kanye West said Thursday on FNC’s “Tucker Carlson Tonight” that he was told he would face death threats for liking Donald Trump.

West said, “My so-called friends, slash handlers around me told me, like, if I said that I like Trump, that my career will be over, that my life would be over.”

He continued, “They said stuff like people get killed for wearing a hat like that. They threatened my life.”

West added, “They basically said that I would be killed for wearing the hat. I had someone call me last night and said, ‘Anybody wearing a White Lives Matter shirt is going to be green-lit,’ and that means that they’re going to beat them up if they wear it. I’m like, you know, green light me then.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/10/06/kanye-west-they-threatened-my-life-for-wearing-a-trump-hat/
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 October 7, 2022 12:32pm EDT
Kanye West says upcoming concert was canceled, blames ‘White Lives Matter’ shirts
The 'Jesus Walks' rapper was scheduled to perform at SoFi Stadium on November 4

By Stephanie Giang-Paunon | Fox News

Kanye West posted on Instagram that his upcoming Los Angeles show has been canceled, just hours after his bombshell interview with Tucker Carlson on Fox News Channel.

In the post, which was quickly deleted, he wrote, "My Sofi Stadium show on November 4th just got canceled. I wonder if it had something to do with my White Lives Matter tee, what y’all think?"

He also shared a screenshot of a text message telling him that SoFi is not available, due to the inability to staff the event.

"I just got news from Vaughn, that Sofi isn’t available any longer due to inability to staff the event on the current notice. I’ve already asked twice to investigate further if there’s anyway to make it happen regardless, but they got back with a firm no," the screenshot of a text from Niklas Bildstein said.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/kanye-west-says-upcoming-concert-was-canceled-blames-white-lives-matter-shirts
Support the USO

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Good message.

Wonder about the sanity of the messenger. 

Wonder if he still loves Fish Sticks.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I saw the program of Tucker interviewing West.  He is certainly aware of what is going on with abortion.  Most people are clueless.

However, I do not see him as POTUS.  He has a major weakness that he needs to address, or people will not vote for him.  Much of the time he was interviewed by Tucker, he looked down or away.  He was not comfortable looking Tucker in the eye through much of the interview.  And he wore that baseball cap to aid in his hiding and not looking eye to eye.  It was very obvious, and is a major weakness for anyone running for political office.

And last but not least, while our Constitution requires that one only need be 35 years of age and been born in the USA to run for POTUS, I believe additional requirements should be expected, even though the Constitution does not call for it.  Namely, that one should hold an executive government position for a minimum of four years.   There is a lot to know about running government, and I believe prior experience should be required for any POTUS.

Even Trump suffered somewhat with all his executive experience by being misled by his fellow Republicans whose only intent was to lead him off into the weeds.  Wasting the first year on Obamacare was idiotic.  An individual that had four years experience in executive governing would never have made that mistake.  Wasted an entire year!