Author Topic: Biden Administration's Refusal to Enforce the Border Is Breeding Dangerous Vigilante Sentiment  (Read 451 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Administration's Refusal to Enforce the Border Is Breeding Dangerous Vigilante Sentiment

Any stated intent to shoot illegal immigrants must be called out, condemned, and reported to authorities
 By Todd Bensman on October 6, 2022
AUSTIN, Texas — During a recent speech I delivered in early September, two separate members of my audience here in Texas openly voiced a desire to take their firearms to the border and kill illegal immigrants. The two men in my audience had gotten angry with my explanation, during the question and answer part, for why Texas Governor Greg Abbott probably would not be able to legally deport immigrants on state legal authority. One of the men, clearly angry and not quipping, named a particular long-range rifle he thought would work well, as though some thought had gone into this.

As soon as I was alone, I reported what I heard to federal and state law enforcement intelligence.

From my nine years working as an analyst and manager for the Texas Department of Public Safety’s Intelligence and Counterterrorism Division, I recognized what I’d heard as an indicator of domestic terrorism that had to be reported. The next day, I called around among a community of those who advocate for an end to the current mass migration crisis, the worst in American history. I asked if they too were hearing frustrated Texans speak of a compulsion to murder illegal immigrants.

Two of them told me they’d been hearing that extremist sentiment a lot in recent months. They said it came from the fact that President Joe Biden’s administration fomented and encourages the historic torrent through the state’s border with Mexico and Abbott doesn’t seem willing to stop it.

https://cis.org/Bensman/Biden-Administrations-Refusal-Enforce-Border-Breeding-Dangerous-Vigilante-Sentiment
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title and presumption:
"Biden Administration's Refusal to Enforce the Border Is Breeding Dangerous Vigilante Sentiment"

Au contraire.
We are fast approaching that point in time where -- not only along the border but in most of our cities as well -- "vigilante sentiment" will be needed and necessary.

I have no problems with that.
Absolutely none at all.
Sorry if you don't like this post.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I personally think that a large part of this is the desire of the DNC to pit Americans,especially white Americans against "the brown invaders".

They are having wet dreams over all the political hay they can make if a group of whites suddenly guns down a group of brown illegal aliens crossing the border.

Ain't nothing quite as satisfying as getting someone else to do your evil for you,and then blaming them for it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Title and presumption:
"Biden Administration's Refusal to Enforce the Border Is Breeding Dangerous Vigilante Sentiment"

Au contraire.
We are fast approaching that point in time where -- not only along the border but in most of our cities as well -- "vigilante sentiment" will be needed and necessary.

I have no problems with that.
Absolutely none at all.
Sorry if you don't like this post.

@Fishrrman

I do because it will be the wrong people that get gunned down. The ones that NEED to get the blame for all this placed squarely on THEIR shoulders are the (mostly) white Dim politicians for PURPOSELY creating this situation.

Hell,who can blame them for escaping from severe poverty with their families with NO hope of it ever getting any better,when the President of the US and his accomplices are inviting them to come here and promising them money for nothing and rent,food,medical care,and an education for their children for nothing?

Does anybody  REALLY think it is more profitable for us to have Chinese labor manufacture most of our consumer items in China,and then ship it to the US for sale,instead of having a lot of this done in Mexico  and other SA nations,where it would virtually eliminate illegal immigration?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Part of this situation is pure middle finger to Trump.

Part of it is to try to import enough new Democrats (they'll manage to 'vote' somehow) to replace the Hispanic population that isn't buying the Democrat line of crap any more.

Part of it is to be able to blame gun owners for being "violent vigilantes" and for 'violent crime' from the "ultra MAGA right winged extremists" who just want to defend their homes and businesses and families and communities and, ultimately country, and who would be doing the job the federal Government is Constitutionally tasked with but will not do.

That opens the door to pushing for Bidens's AWB as 'anti white supremacist' and not just a gun grab.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline EdinVA

Dangerous for who?