Author Topic: 'You cannot bully or manipulate me': Bob Marley's granddaughter Selah blasts critics for attacking h  (Read 474 times)

Online Kamaji

'You cannot bully or manipulate me': Bob Marley's granddaughter Selah blasts critics for attacking her for wearing 'White Lives Matter' top with Kanye West - and texts rapper saying she wants to 'continue conversation' with 'depth and clarity'

By CLAUDIA AORAHA, SENIOR REPORTER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
5 October 2022

Bob Marley's granddaughter has blasted people criticizing her for her controversial decision to wear Kanye West's 'White Lives Matter' shirt - telling them 'you can't coax me into silence.'

Selah Marley, 23, modeled the provocative slogan shirts at Kanye's Paris Fashion Week runway show on Monday, but the move has since been branded a 'stunt,' rousing intense backlash.

She texted the rapper, 45, after receiving a slew of abuse online for her actions, saying she wants to 'continue the conversation with depth and clarity.'

The model also took to Instagram and slammed people criticizing her as being 'stuck in a hive mind mentality.'

She rebutted her critics, writing: 'You can not bully me, manipulate me, or coax me into silence. Nor will you bully me into being who you want me to be.'

And she said people who are sending her hate about the White Lives Matter shirt 'do what the group tells you to do and think what the group tells you to think.' 

Source:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11283447/Bob-Marleys-granddaughter-Selah-blasts-critics-attacking-wearing-White-Lives-Matter-top.html

Online Kamaji

Wow.  Let's hope she continues to withstand the onslaught.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Wow.  Let's hope she continues to withstand the onslaught.

Never cave to the Woke mob. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline verga

Never cave to the Woke mob.
Or apologize tot hem. It will never be enough.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
 I think she did an excellent job of summing up what was happening and why it was happening.

I hope she has some loyal bodyguards to protect her because she will now be a target for a certain segment of the population.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!