Author Topic: Tucker interview of Tony Bobulinski  (Read 871 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tucker interview of Tony Bobulinski
« on: October 05, 2022, 01:14:15 am »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Tucker interview of Tony Bobulinski
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2022, 01:22:08 am »
Tony Bobulinski is a HUGE threat to everyone inside the beltway because what the Biden family is doing is a way of life there. They are ALL on the take to one degree or another, so Bobulinski is going to be silenced one way or another.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2022, 01:31:36 am »
Tony Bobulinski is a HUGE threat to everyone inside the beltway because what the Biden family is doing is a way of life there. They are ALL on the take to one degree or another, so Bobulinski is going to be silenced one way or another.

I worry about his and his family's safety...
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2022, 01:44:58 am »
Dana French
@DanaBFrench
·
16s
Kudos to @TuckerCarlson
 for being the only person in media with the cojones to interview Bobulinski. Great show tonight.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2022, 02:27:18 am »
The MSM ignoring of this story and Bobulinski in general is the most egregious professional malfeasance of the press in our lifetime.

"The 2020 Electoral Steal"?
The level of MSM complicity in this matter can not be underestimated......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2022, 04:32:46 am »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2022, 01:41:53 pm »
Bobulinski: I Would Have Verified Hunter Laptop Story ‘Within Five Minutes’ if Anyone from Facebook, Twitter Reached Out

Ian Hanchett 4 Oct 2022

During an interview aired on Tuesday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” former Hunter Biden business associate Tony Bobulinski stated that if Facebook, Twitter, or anyone else had reached out to him to verify the authenticity of emails sent to him in The New York Post’s Hunter Biden laptop story, he would have produced the email, with the metadata, within minutes, but no one did.

Bobulinski said, “[W]hen The New York Post ran their article, an individual named Andy Stone stepped in. … And throttled down the fact pattern. The interesting thing with that, Tucker, is Andy Stone never reached out to me. He never called my lawyers. My email address was there. I’m easy to get ahold of. Facebook never reached out to me and said, hey, Tony we see this email that The New York Post just published to you, is it real? Can you produce the email to us? Within five minutes, if Twitter, Facebook, anybody else had reached out, I would have produced the email with — everyone wants to talk about the metadata, oh, the emails that are being produced don’t have any metadata — I would have given them the metadata that’s pages long on that email that The New York Post published.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/10/04/bobulinski-i-would-have-verified-hunter-laptop-story-within-five-minutes-if-anyone-from-facebook-twitter-reached-out/
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2022, 01:53:23 pm »
 October 4, 2022 9:57pm EDT
Ex-Hunter Biden business partner: FBI 'altered history' in handling of laptop before 2020 election
Tony Bobulinski suggested a net 21,500 voters in 3 states could have flipped the election to Trump in the absence of the Hunter's story suppression
By Charles Creitz | Fox News

Former Hunter Biden business partner Tony Bobulinski expressed outrage at the FBI's handling of damning information he provided them about the first son's business dealings involving his uncle, James Biden, Chinese and other foreign interests, and reportedly the current president of the United States himself.

Bobulinski, a Navy veteran and the former head of SinoHawk Holdings, which he described as a partnership between the CEFC Chinese energy conglomerate and two Biden family members, told "Tucker Carlson Tonight" in an exclusive interview Tuesday that he decrypted subtle word choices by Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg from his own sit-down with UFC commentator and podcaster Joe Rogan. He explained how it allegedly showed the FBI must have known how damaging his information on the Biden family was to the then-candidate.

Zuckerberg told Rogan earlier this year that FBI officials came to Facebook executives and warned them of "a lot of Russian propaganda in the 2016 election" and to be on notice "there's about to be some kind of dump -- that's similar to that, so just be vigilant."

Keying into Zuckerberg using the term "dump" rather than an "article" or "report," Bobulinski said he believes that meant the FBI suggested as much to Facebook, while the agents may not have used the exact term.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/hunter-biden-business-partner-fbi-altered-history-handling-laptop-before-election
Support the USO