Author Topic: Tucker: "Despite what you may hear on NBC News, Zelenskyy is not the leader of a democratic nation.  (Read 3017 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Comrade Tucker,

Russia invaded another sovereign European nation, annexed it's terroritory, caused the greatest European refugee crisis since WWII, and has driven Sweden and Findland into the NATO alliance.

Ukraine is far from perfect, but Russia is far worse.

It was a mistake for Putin to invade.  NATO was disintegrating and Ukraine was floundering.  With the help of Russian spy-craft and state-craft, NATO and Ukraine would have both collapsed from within.

Putin F'ed up.

No matter how imperfect and fallible Zelenskyy, his citizens are eager to fight with him.  The same can't be said for Putin.

Claremont Institute, American Firebrand SuperPAC, Thomas D. Klingenstein, and their lap dog, Tucker Carlson, are wrong.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline DB

Tucker is far off the mark here.

Putin already took part of Ukraine and was demanding more for "peace". The only negotiation was how much he was going to take. Putin is going down.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Comrade Tucker,

Russia invaded another sovereign European nation, annexed it's terroritory, caused the greatest European refugee crisis since WWII, and has driven Sweden and Findland into the NATO alliance.

Ukraine is far from perfect, but Russia is far worse.

It was a mistake for Putin to invade.  NATO was disintegrating and Ukraine was floundering.  With the help of Russian spy-craft and state-craft, NATO and Ukraine would have both collapsed from within.

Putin F'ed up.

No matter how imperfect and fallible Zelenskyy, his citizens are eager to fight with him.  The same can't be said for Putin.

Claremont Institute, American Firebrand SuperPAC, Thomas D. Klingenstein, and their lap dog, Tucker Carlson, are wrong.

This is a US orchestrated war against Russia that began in 2004 with the US-assisted Orange Revolution, continuing through the US-backed coup against the Ukrainian government in 2014 and the start of the hot Ukraine civil war that continues today.

All was going splendidly, with McCain and Graham in 2016 swearing US support to Ukrainian fighters:  (Video)

https://youtu.be/JeWHviwLMy8

Then came President Trump who put a stop to it ------ and was impeached for it.   

But, not even a failed impeachment stopped the US congress, military and department of state from continuing its drumbeat for war with increasing calls for Ukraine's membership in NATO and more miitary aid.

With Biden's installation, the path to war became wide open ----- throwing flaming hyperboles at any talk of peace:  POTUS has even called for the removal of Putin, Ukraine's admission to NATO, and promised to stop the Russian pipelines "one way or the other".  Blinken calls the sabotage of the pipeines a "great opportunity".

Biden and Congress are busy destroying our economy for generations to support Ukraine's military and insure no worker for the Ukrainian government goes without a paycheck ---- when members of Congress aren't busy calling for Putin's assassination.  The US military has put the replenishment of our weapons a priority second to Ukraine's.

PSAs on what to do in case of a nuclear attack are cropping up.

This war is not about "freedom" ---- Ukraine is a black hole of international corruption masquerading as a country.  This war is not about the useful idiot, Zelensky.   From its start 18 years ago to its finish, this is a US war ---- being fought with the more expendable.  And we're quickly escalating it.

When does one get to ask "why?"   ---- How does this benefit the United States, what are our economic and national security interests ---- without being referred to as "comrade"?

« Last Edit: October 05, 2022, 07:59:49 am by Right_in_Virginia »

"Tucker Carlson: Glenn Greenwald Sounds the Alarm on a ‘Very Real Threat’ of a Nuclear Exchange" (Video)

https://rumble.com/embed/v1jy1g8/?pub=4

Offline aligncare

This is a US orchestrated war against Russia that began in 2004 with the US-assisted Orange Revolution, continuing through the US-backed coup against the Ukrainian government in 2014 and the start of the hot Ukraine civil war that continues today.

All was going splendidly, with McCain and Graham in 2016 swearing US support to Ukrainian fighters:  (Video)

https://youtu.be/JeWHviwLMy8

Then came President Trump who put a stop to it ------ and was impeached for it.   

But, not even a failed impeachment stopped the US congress, military and department of state from continuing its drumbeat for war with increasing calls for Ukraine's membership in NATO and more miitary aid.

With Biden's installation, the path to war became wide open ----- throwing flaming hyperboles at any talk of peace:  POTUS has even called for the removal of Putin, Ukraine's admission to NATO, and promised to stop the Russian pipelines "one way or the other".  Blinken calls the sabotage of the pipeines a "great opportunity".

Biden and Congress are busy destroying our economy for generations to support Ukraine's military and insure no worker for the Ukrainian government goes without a paycheck ---- when members of Congress aren't busy calling for Putin's assassination.  The US military has put the replenishment of our weapons a priority second to Ukraine's.

PSAs on what to do in case of a nuclear attack are cropping up.

This war is not about "freedom" ---- Ukraine is a black hole of international corruption masquerading as a country.  This war is not about the useful idiot, Zelensky.   From its start 18 years ago to its finish, this is a US war ---- being fought with the more expendable.  And we're quickly escalating it.

When does one get to ask "why?"   ---- How does this benefit the United States, what are our economic and national security interests ---- without being referred to as "comrade"?

Excellent analysis. Yep, the democrats are all about globalism; and no amount of corruption, lying, stealing or  even genocide is too much in their pursuit that goal.

Jordan Schachtel @ dossier.substack.com
@JordanSchachtel

Looks like the Biden regime has decided to throw Ukrainian operatives under bus to increase plausible deniability.

Did NATO powers assist? Likely.

Weeks later, a major natural gas pipeline sabotaged.

Dangerous games are being played by reckless regimes.

Adam Entous
@adamentous
10h

U.S. intelligence agencies believe parts of the Ukrainian government authorized the car bomb attack near Moscow in August that killed Daria Dugina, with @julianbarnes @adamgoldmanNYT @mschwirtz https://nytimes.com/2022/10/05/us/politics/ukraine-russia-dugina-assassination.html

5:01 PM · Oct 5, 2022  ·Twitter Web App

Jordan Schachtel @ dossier.substack.com
@JordanSchachtel

The war has shined light on a giant civil divide in eastern Ukraine. In Crimea, over 90% prefers Russia. Elsewhere close to border, you find high numbers too. Ukraine is truly two countries. The spirit of a united country is long gone, broken by outside interests & corrupt govt.

10:27 AM · Oct 5, 2022  ·Twitter Web App

Can we call Zelensky a drug-addled psychopath  --- or are we sticking with useful jackass?

"NEW - Ukraine's Zelensky calls on NATO to launch "preemptive strikes" against Russia to "eliminate the possibility" of a Russian nuclear strike."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1578097733860065281

Offline DefiantMassRINO

In the face of Putin's pan-Russianism, does that mean Putin will annex Brighton Beach, Brooklyn, NY?

Of course pro-Russia sentiment would be amplified after:

- Stalin attempted to exterminate them
- the area is occupied by Russian military or pro-Russian militia
- Ukrainians flee to escape war crimes
- Ukranians are abducted and detained in Russia

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

In the face of Putin's pan-Russianism, does that mean Putin will annex Brighton Beach, Brooklyn, NY?

Crimea has been a part of Russia since 1783.   Khrushchev gave Crimea to Ukraine in 1954 ---- never expecting the USSR to fold.

Crimeans consider themselves Russian, speak the languge, carry Russian passports, and again voted to return to Russia.  For them, this is a homecoming.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2022, 08:52:11 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Prior to 1774/1783, Crimea was part of the Ottomon Empire.  So, Turkey has first dibs.

Prior to 1774/1783, Crimea was part of the Ottomon Empire.  So, Turkey has first dibs.

Try to be serious.

Offline berdie

Crimea has been a part of Russia since 1783.   Khrushchev gave Crimea to Ukraine in 1954 ---- never expecting the USSR to fold.

Crimeans consider themselves Russian, speak the languge, carry Russian passports, and again voted to return to Russia.  For them, this is a homecoming.

So by that reasoning, a large population in Texas consider themselves Mexican, speak the language, and carry dual passports. The same holds true for New Mexico, California and possibly Arizona. So should we allow Mexico to hold false elections and take these states back?

We were warned -----

George Washington's Farewell Address

[...]

In the execution of such a plan, nothing is more essential, than that permanent, inveterate antipathies against particular Nations, and passionate attachments for others, should be excluded; and that, in place of them, just and amicable feelings towards all should be cultivated. The Nation, which indulges towards another an habitual hatred, or an habitual fondness, is in some degree a slave. It is a slave to its animosity or to its affection, either of which is sufficient to lead it astray from its duty and its interest.

Sympathy for the favorite Nation, facilitating the illusion of an imaginary common interest, in cases where no real common interest exists, and infusing into one the enmities of the other, betrays the former into a participation in the quarrels and wars of the latter, without adequate inducement or justification.

The great rule of conduct for us, in regard to foreign nations, is, in extending our commercial relations, to have with them as little political connexion as possible. So far as we have already formed engagements, let them be fulfilled with perfect good faith. Here let us stop.

Europe has a set of primary interests, which to us have none, or a very remote relation. Hence she must be engaged in frequent controversies, the causes of which are essentially foreign to our concerns. Hence, therefore, it must be unwise in us to implicate ourselves, by artificial ties, in the ordinary vicissitudes of her politics, or the ordinary combinations and collisions of her friendships or enmities.

Why, by interweaving our destiny with that of any part of Europe, entangle our peace and prosperity in the toils of European ambition, rivalship, interest, humor, or caprice?

https://www.owleyes.org/text/farewell-address/read/text-of-washingtons-address#root-86

So by that reasoning, a large population in Texas consider themselves Mexican, speak the language, and carry dual passports. The same holds true for New Mexico, California and possibly Arizona. So should we allow Mexico to hold false elections and take these states back?

Really @berdie ----- worry more about TX seceding from the US than this  pointing-up  specious argument   :laugh:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Ukraine is "two countries" because Stalin ethnicly cleansed Ukranians, Poles, and other non-Russians from the territory, and moved in ethnic Russians to "russify" it.  The descendents of the Russian settlers will be used as the cultural, racial, economic, military and political for Putin's re-conquest of former USSR territories and influece over former Warsaw Pact nations.

No matter who wins on the battlefield, the status of Crimea will always be disputed because of its strategic geographic location.

Crimea is a pawn of imperial ambitions.  Ukraine wants it to further bolster its independence from Russia.  Russia wants Crimea to expand naval power and influence in the Black Sea, and to pull Ukraine back into the Russian sphere of influence.

Putin needs to occupy Ukrainian territory on the Black Sea and Sea of Azov to prevent the Black Sea from becoming a NATO pond, like the Baltic Sea has.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
and their lap dog, Tucker Carlson, are wrong.

You've pegged out the FOS meter.  TC is one of very selective few in the media bringing the truth to the masses.   Let me guess. your pissed too, that Hunter Biden and his the rest of the Biden garbage are being called out too by TC.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2022, 10:14:53 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Tucker Carlson is the media mouthpiece for the Claremont Institute.  It's all about getting good reviews for their "conservative" books.

Ukrainians are willing to fight and die alongside Zelenskyy.  Russians are desparate to flee Putin's military draft.

They admire Putin's machismo, but once Putin no longer needs the Claremont Institute, Putin will put a boot up their @$$.

For Putin and Trump, people only have value when or if they have use for them.  Otherwise, everyone is expendible.

I'd like to know who the true contributors of the Claremont Institute's dark money donations.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2022, 10:37:04 pm by DefiantMassRINO »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
berdie complained:
"So by that reasoning, a large population in Texas consider themselves Mexican, speak the language, and carry dual passports. The same holds true for New Mexico, California and possibly Arizona. So should we allow Mexico to hold false elections and take these states back?"

This is off-topic for the thread, but those populations may eventually "goin' back to Mexico" by default.

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
One more reason to not watch Tucker Carlson.
Let it burn.

Offline goatprairie

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Not to mention Alaska---to Russia?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

American Firebrand
@FirebrandPAC

Tucker: "Despite what you may hear on NBC News, Zelenskyy is not the leader of a democratic nation. Zelenskyy is a client of the Biden administration. And ideologues within the Biden administration did not want negotiated peace. They wanted regime change against Russia."

Michael Tracey
@mtracey

Ukraine's 2020 GDP was about $157 billion which is less than the GDP of Kansas ($175 billion)

People who dismiss the significance of the US completely underwriting and orchestrating this country's entire war effort -- and its very existence as a state -- are totally deluded

4:08 PM · Oct 6, 2022  ·Twitter Web App

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Why does Tucker have such a boner for Putin?

You never saw Ronald Reagan kissing the Evil Empire's rump.

Why isn't his focus on Chi-coms or domestic objectives for conservatives?

Ukraine is a foreign proxy war.

The Chi-coms are hollowing out our nation with our politicians in their Red Commie back pockets.