Author Topic: Chris Cuomo says he 'learned lessons' after being fired from CNN, blasts his former employer and oth  (Read 468 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chris Cuomo says he 'learned lessons' after being fired from CNN, blasts his former employer and other outlets for catering to 'groupthink' and talks to Bill Maher about why 'conservative is not a bad word' in FIRST episode of his NewsNation show

Chris Cuomo on Monday night made his debut with NewsNation, launching an 8pm weeknight news hour
    The show, Cuomo, will feature guests including Anthony Fauci , Whoopi Goldberg , Bill Maher, and Tulsi Gabbard in its first week
    Cuomo was fired by CNN in December 2021 after it emerged he had secretly helped his brother Andrew with strategy on countering harassment allegations

By Harriet Alexander and Alex Oliveira and Joseph Michalitsianos For Dailymail.Com

Published: 20:50 EDT, 3 October 2022 | Updated: 01:52 EDT, 4 October 2022

Chris Cuomo has returned to the airwaves for the first time since he was ousted from CNN, insisting that he has 'learnt lessons' from his ignominious departure, and promising to counter 'groupthink.'

'This show will be topical, but it won't be typical,' said Cuomo, 52, in what was seen as a thinly-veiled dig at his former employer.

'I'm not going to follow the pack - I'm here to expose the game.'

Cuomo was fired from CNN in December 2021 after it emerged that he had been secretly advising his brother Andrew, the then-governor of New York, on media strategy when he was confronted with allegations of sexual harassment.

Cuomo is currently suing CNN for $125 million in unpaid wages.

On Monday night, the fallen star anchor said he had had time to think about his mistakes and learn from them.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11277263/Chris-Cuomo-says-learned-lessons-fired-CNN-begins-NewsNation-show.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rustynail

Like our current President, Obama said, “I believe that, at its heart, America is a nation of second chances.” ·

Good luck Chris.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Good luck, Fredo.

I still think you're a meathead, but, there's always hope that humilty will smarten you up.  After all, many saints were reformed sinners.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Well, it's not looking like a good start for Fredo.

Nobody under 55 watched him. He drew fewer viewers than Fox, CNN, MSNBC, or even Newsmax.

https://thedesk.net/2022/10/chris-cuomo-newsnation-show-low-ratings/
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Cuomo hasn't learned a damn thing except to keep his real opinions to himself and hope people forget, but those like Cuomo can't help themselves and he'll start his shit up again real soon.