Author Topic: [Videos] Brandon Speaks  (Read 127423 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: [Videos] Brandon Speaks
« Reply #1376 on: January 28, 2024, 11:24:55 pm »
What a freaking liar he is. A VERY confused Joe Biden starts absolutely SCREAMING as he recounts the recycled "suckers and losers" hoax — slurring the entire way.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1751409035222425859

#FJB  #FJB  He's a lying POS! 

God Bless America, God Bless our Troops, and God Bless Donald J. Trump!   :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1377 on: January 28, 2024, 11:25:43 pm »
I don't think a Snickers bar is gonna do it for Joe.

Nor an ice-cream sandwich.  The man is toast. 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1378 on: January 28, 2024, 11:26:37 pm »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1379 on: January 28, 2024, 11:45:54 pm »
"I'd always go to 7:30 mass at St. Joe's, which is a Catholic church built by indentured Irish servants ... then I'd go to 10:30 service with Rev. Beaman during the civil rights era when I was working hard as a young man"
How did he fit in all that Catholic churchgoing, when he was (at the very same time) hanging out with the Puerto Ricans, going to a black church and attending Jewish shul?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #1380 on: January 29, 2024, 12:10:29 am »
As a kid joe was an alter boy. He would sneak into the sacristy to eat the Eucharistic bread, and wash it down with sacramental wine. 
How did he fit in all that Catholic churchgoing, when he was (at the very same time) hanging out with the Puerto Ricans, going to a black church and attending Jewish shul?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1383 on: January 29, 2024, 01:35:25 am »

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1751653675062214929

???? I definitely have a hearing deficit, but did he say at the end "Bless me Father"???? His mumbling is difficult for me to understand.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1384 on: January 29, 2024, 02:16:13 am »
???? I definitely have a hearing deficit, but did he say at the end "Bless me Father"???? His mumbling is difficult for me to understand.

Yes...Bless me Father for I have sinned...
Support the USO

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #1385 on: January 29, 2024, 04:05:54 pm »
Once again, he indirectly (or directly depending on how you take it) referred to his son Beau as having died in combat. He says incorrectly about Trump referring to fallen soldiers as 'suckers' and 'losers' and then adds, 'How dare he talk about my son like that!'

His own son ... I mean, really? Biden cannot remember how his own son died. Biden is constantly trying to portray Beau Biden (who died in hospital at Walter Reed of brain cancer) as a hardened combat soldier who died under fire fighting for America.

OK ... Biden is an old man. I get that. But the worst and most scary part of Biden's "stolen valor hyperbole" is that he actually believes to his core that is was happened. Biden does not know he is lying. He thinks he is telling the truth. "MY SON DIED FIGHTING FOR AMERICA!!"

Lying about going to Church and going to Synagogue, he was an oil-worker and a trucker, is one thing ... but lying about the death of your own son crosses some pretty big lines. Most people would want to keep the death of a child sacred, and not use it for political points. I don't believe that ANY normal parent would ever do that.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1386 on: January 29, 2024, 04:29:36 pm »
Once again, he indirectly (or directly depending on how you take it) referred to his son Beau as having died in combat. He says incorrectly about Trump referring to fallen soldiers as 'suckers' and 'losers' and then adds, 'How dare he talk about my son like that!'

His own son ... I mean, really? Biden cannot remember how his own son died. Biden is constantly trying to portray Beau Biden (who died in hospital at Walter Reed of brain cancer) as a hardened combat soldier who died under fire fighting for America.

OK ... Biden is an old man. I get that. But the worst and most scary part of Biden's "stolen valor hyperbole" is that he actually believes to his core that is was happened. Biden does not know he is lying. He thinks he is telling the truth. "MY SON DIED FIGHTING FOR AMERICA!!"

Lying about going to Church and going to Synagogue, he was an oil-worker and a trucker, is one thing ... but lying about the death of your own son crosses some pretty big lines. Most people would want to keep the death of a child sacred, and not use it for political points. I don't believe that ANY normal parent would ever do that.

:thumbsup:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1387 on: January 29, 2024, 08:48:19 pm »
Ok, Joe, we believe that you are such a good Catholic.  *****rollingeyes***** 888mouth

@libertybele

I am a devout non-believer,but I HAVE  to  think actual "Good Catholics" have nothing but contempt for him.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1388 on: January 29, 2024, 08:50:28 pm »

@libertybele

Trump should sue him for slander.

Wouldn't THAT be a "real hoot"?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1389 on: January 29, 2024, 08:58:09 pm »
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1390 on: January 29, 2024, 09:11:13 pm »
:3:

@Jack Russell

BTW,absolutely  NOTHING,with the exception of losing the election,is going to  happen to him for ANY of the crap he has  pulled since being in the WH.

The DNC lawyers will plead "diminished capacity",and who can argue with that?

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1391 on: February 01, 2024, 04:01:32 pm »
Joe Biden tells the parents of one of the soldiers who died in Syria over the weekend that he lost his son Beau in Iraq.

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1753077595380597246
O Honey, Bless Your Heart
@mirabiledictu86
Beau Biden died surrounded by family. They had time to prepare, to tell him they loved him, to come to terms with death.
These people had soldiers knock on their door with the worst possible news, unexpectedly. They had no time to say goodbye.
Biden steals their valor.
11:18 AM · Feb 1, 2024
« Last Edit: February 01, 2024, 04:27:20 pm by mountaineer »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1392 on: February 01, 2024, 06:57:06 pm »
I think that senile old fool actually believes that to be true himself.

Offline verga

« Reply #1393 on: February 01, 2024, 09:16:54 pm »
I think that senile old fool actually believes that to be true himself.
He has said it so many times and is so far gone, he has convinced himself of that.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1394 on: February 05, 2024, 11:47:26 pm »
Joe Biden says he recently met with “Mitterand from Germany.”
Mitterand was the FRENCH President between 1981 and 1995.
He also died in 1996.

https://twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/1754606767898849444

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1395 on: February 06, 2024, 12:05:28 am »
He also died in 1996.

When is this insanity going to stop?? It has to come to an end, sooner or later, right?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1396 on: February 06, 2024, 12:20:26 am »
He also died in 1996.

@mountaineer

For all we know,Joe died in 1996,anc considers Mitterand to be a classmate.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1397 on: February 06, 2024, 12:21:13 am »
For all we know,Joe died in 1996,anc considers Mitterand to be a classmate.
I think Joe was a contemporary of Gen. DeGaulle.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1398 on: February 06, 2024, 06:45:23 pm »
BIDEN: "There is some movement, and I don’t wanna, I don't wanna, let me  be choose my words — there's some movement. There's been a response from the, uh, there's been a response from the opposition, but um..."
REPORTER: "Hamas?"
BIDEN: "Yes, I'm sorry, from Hamas..."

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1754936851918405728

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #1399 on: February 06, 2024, 07:59:31 pm »
Poor guy can't even talk anymore.
I fell asleep halfway through. Watching Biden sleep-talk makes me sleepy.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.