Author Topic: [Videos] Brandon Speaks  (Read 127360 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: [Videos] Brandon Speaks
« Reply #1250 on: December 09, 2023, 09:43:13 pm »
Love it or hate it,the FACTS are that the DNC has a solid lock on the professional welfare class,the illegal alien class,and the Union class.

Not to mention the entire northeast and the left coast.

Add their "Last Minute Vote Machine" to the list,and it seems like the America we all grew up  in is gone forever.

I really,REALLY  hope I am wrong on this one,but  decades of buying votes with public money is a hard reality to defeat.

IF anyone stands a chance to gain back some of the "political  balance" we  have lost,it is NOT any  of the professional pols that all owe debts to one another.

Like it or not,the ONLY chance America stands of surviving as a free nation of free people is 4 years or Trump,followed by the election of the most conservative candidate the RNC can find.

Assuming,of course they can find one that isn't already being blackmailed.

The only one I am aware of that even comes close to fitting that scenario is Trump. Like it or not,he election seems to be the ONLY chance America has of surviving,and even then "We,the people" need to be nurturing a suitable replacement for the next election.

The FACT that Trump can only serve 4 years is a freaking bonus. Unlike every other President,he won't start Day One by compiling a list of who he can't piss off if if he wants to get re-elected. This is his last shot at the history  books,and he knows it.

The only politician that I know of at the moment with the intelligence and the stones to stand up to the D AND R establishment insiders is Ted Cruz,and chances are his private life rules out a serious run for the WH.

Damn shame,but there it is.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #1251 on: December 09, 2023, 11:12:23 pm »
Karine Jean-Pierre
@PressSec
@POTUS: “Together, we're finally going to make high-speed rail happen between Las Vegas and Los Angeles. Folks have been talking about this rail project for decades. Now we’re actually getting it done.”
6:12 PM · Dec 8, 2023

Yeah, that's important.  *****rollingeyes*****
Yup high speed from one dingy Sh!thole to another Sh!thole, albeit a shiny one! Haven't the high speed rail operators made enough off the taxpayers for the first Moonbeam boondogle? Apparently not and now Nevada contractors are up for the pork trough...it sure would be interesting to know which democrats other than Biden, Schumer and Pelosi and Noisome are getting the kickbacks from this .
 I bet there is not one endangered rodent, bird or plant that exists in the proposed path that would hold up the waste of taxpayers dollars on an unnecessary rail project.

To better plan your trip, know that four trains leave daily on Amtrak from Los Angeles to Las Vegas. It's also helpful to know the trip is scenic and there is lots to see.
(apparently there's no problem with existing rail service...other than impatient people not be able to throw their money away fast enough **nononono*)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #1252 on: December 09, 2023, 11:32:16 pm »
Yup high speed from one dingy Sh!thole to another Sh!thole, albeit a shiny one! Haven't the high speed rail operators made enough off the taxpayers for the first Moonbeam boondogle? Apparently not and now Nevada contractors are up for the pork trough...it sure would be interesting to know which democrats other than Biden, Schumer and Pelosi and Noisome are getting the kickbacks from this

I bet there is not one endangered rodent, bird or plant that exists in the proposed path that would hold up the waste of taxpayers dollars on an unnecessary rail project.
I am expecting the usual with ANY Democrat project. 10s/100s of millions of dollars spent, with nothing or very little actually built. This is how Democrat projects ALWAYS go. Amazing that America allows this kind of very obvious graft to continue.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1253 on: December 11, 2023, 07:27:10 pm »
Biden awkwardly poses halfway in the photo, then just wanders away

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1734270569036591388
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #1254 on: December 11, 2023, 07:39:35 pm »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1256 on: December 11, 2023, 11:25:17 pm »
Biden claims Ronald Reagan sent "Air Force Helicopter One" to take him to the hospital when he had a brain aneurysm in the 1980s.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1734323471847395473
Biden misnames president’s chopper, claims Reagan sent it for him after 1980s aneurysm
By Social Links for Steven Nelson
Published Dec. 11, 2023, 3:56 p.m. ET

President Biden referred to the presidential helicopter Marine One as “Air Force Helicopter One” Monday — while claiming that Ronald Reagan sent the chopper to take him from Delaware to the DC-area Walter Reed military hospital when Biden had a brain aneurysm in the 1980s.

The 81-year-old’s anecdote is, like other biographical details he’s shared in public remarks, not supported by his own autobiography — or by Reagan’s daily presidential diary.

“President Reagan was nice enough to send Air Force Helicopter One to take me down, but it couldn’t fly,” Biden told firefighters during a day-trip to Philadelphia, using an incorrect name for the aircraft. ...

Press reports indicate that then-Sen. Biden was admitted to Walter Reed on Feb. 12, 1988 — and Reagan’s daily diary, which includes a detailed account of his meetings and phone calls, shows no discussions about sending the chopper to assist the Democrat. In fact, Reagan himself was unable to use Marine One on the morning of Feb. 12 due to poor weather, according to a handwritten annotation, forcing him to take a motorcade to Joint Base Andrews in Maryland to board Air Force One for a flight to Los Angeles. ...
New York Post

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #1258 on: December 12, 2023, 02:12:12 am »

https://twitter.com/JoeConchaTV/status/1734307444778541067
STORYTIME WITH GRAMPS BIDEN <- this is Biden's favorite part of any speech

I remember during WWII when I was fighting off the Japanese Nazis. I flew a plane directly into Hirohito's house.
It sound like a lie but it is true ...
Then I shook hands with him and then stabbed him in the head.
You think I'm joking but I'm not ...

He starts out reading the teleprompter, not understanding anything he is saying.
Eventually he gets bored and wanders off into Joe Biden land, and not even God knows what he will say next.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2023, 05:42:14 am by 240B »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1259 on: December 12, 2023, 02:19:29 am »
STORYTIME WITH GRAMPS BIDEN <- this is Biden's favorite part of any speech

I remember during WWII when I was fighting off the Japanese Nazis. I flew a plane directly into Hirohito's house.
It sound like a lie but it is true ...
Then I shook hands with him and then stabbed him in the head.
You think I'm joking but I'm not ...

He starts out reading the teleprompter not understanding anything he is saying.
Eventually he gets bored, and wanders off into Joe Biden land and not even God knows what he will say next.

"Wanders off to Joe Biden land"  ....definitely describes things very well.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1260 on: December 13, 2023, 12:52:00 am »
Can anyone even imagine the uproar by the media and their supporters on the left if Reagan had done things like that while in office?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1262 on: December 16, 2023, 09:05:01 pm »

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1263 on: December 20, 2023, 01:39:55 pm »
Old Joe Biden Sleeps Through Justice Sandra Day O’Connor’s Eulogy

Video at: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/12/video-old-joe-biden-sleeps-through-justice-sandra/

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #1264 on: December 20, 2023, 05:16:12 pm »
Old Joe Biden Sleeps Through Justice Sandra Day O’Connor’s Eulogy

Video at: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/12/video-old-joe-biden-sleeps-through-justice-sandra/
C'mon man! Joe's not asleep, he's uh, he's uh, praying yeah that's what it is he's prayin for Sandra.

Then again, I've seen the same face on a baby when it's makin :whistle:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1269 on: December 20, 2023, 08:55:30 pm »
Biden wraps his remarks in Milwaukee, gets confused, and shuffles away

Oh my gosh, that stupid little two-step jog he does ... every time.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1271 on: December 23, 2023, 07:59:56 pm »
Brandon had to get his pedo fix:
As inflation-battered Americans are crushed by “Bidenomics” this Christmas, the geriatric Democrat was playing Santa Claus, asking if a child would like to sit on his lap in a creepy video that’s making the rounds on social media.

On Friday, President Joe Biden and first lady Jill Biden dropped by the Children’s National Hospital in Washington, D.C. to deliver holiday cheer to the young patients and their families, an annual tradition.

While Mrs. Biden read “‘Twas the Night Before Christmas” to the kids, her borderline senile husband stared at the youngsters before inviting a young boy to hop up and take a seat on this lap. ...
BizPacReview

Trying to find a good link to the video. Here it is on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/reel/345535654878954
« Last Edit: December 23, 2023, 08:01:09 pm by mountaineer »

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1272 on: December 23, 2023, 08:20:09 pm »
For the holidays - "Biden, Did You Know?"   :laugh:

https://twitter.com/TheBabylonBee/status/1738650688719372476

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #1273 on: December 23, 2023, 08:49:51 pm »
Brandon had to get his pedo fix:BizPacReview

Trying to find a good link to the video. Here it is on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/reel/345535654878954

He’s just so creepy.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #1274 on: December 23, 2023, 08:50:03 pm »
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river