Author Topic: [Videos] Brandon Speaks  (Read 127517 times)

Offline mountaineer

Re: [Videos] Brandon Speaks
« Reply #1175 on: November 08, 2023, 03:01:06 pm »
Prezzy Poopypants has had two public events (totaling about three hours) in the last five days. I'd say the drugs aren't working very well. At his one public appearance, he repeated the lie about the Amtrak conductor. Apparently, they just can't figure out how to stop him from telling demonstrably false stories. At his next public event, will he tell us the Corn Pop tale? Or "I saw two men kissing back in the 1950s ..."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #1176 on: November 08, 2023, 05:41:55 pm »
Joe Biden Tells Completely Made-Up Amtrak Story for the 12th Time as President

By C. Douglas Golden
  November 8, 2023 at 6:04am
It’s almost as if he’s just taunting us now. Except he’s President Joe Biden, so you know that’s not the case.

On Monday, Biden visited his home state of Delaware to talk about the state of passenger rail in general and Amtrak in particular. (Some of you who have paid attention to the president’s tall tales may see where this going.)

During his speech, Biden emphasized how often he rode on Amtrak — and how a certain conductor was fond of reminding him of this “fact.”

https://www.westernjournal.com/joe-biden-tells-completely-made-amtrak-story-12th-time-president/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

« Reply #1177 on: November 08, 2023, 06:43:33 pm »
In his current state of mind, not only does he probably believe that the story is true, but he forgets that he’s told it many times before
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #1178 on: November 08, 2023, 07:21:21 pm »
Prezzy Poopypants has had two public events (totaling about three hours) in the last five days. I'd say the drugs aren't working very well. At his one public appearance, he repeated the lie about the Amtrak conductor. Apparently, they just can't figure out how to stop him from telling demonstrably false stories. At his next public event, will he tell us the Corn Pop tale? Or "I saw two men kissing back in the 1950s ..."
I like the one about how he worked side by side with Golda Meir during the Six Days War.
Or how he got arrested in South Africa trying to free Mandela.
Biden is like Forrest Gump. He was an integral part of every major event in history.
Didn't Joe Biden travel a million miles around China with Chairman Xi by his side?
At this point he is just a silly old man. Nobody in the world respects or fears him.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1179 on: November 08, 2023, 07:28:07 pm »
Biden is like Forrest Gump. He was an integral part of every major event in history.
Kind of a Gump-Zelig hybrid.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1180 on: November 09, 2023, 12:01:49 am »

Ex-Clinton Adviser: Biden Will Drop Out Days Before Democratic National Convention

I am a nothing nobody,not a big-bucks political "adviser",and I have been  saying that for more than  a year.

It's obvious he can't really campaign,or even pretend to be an  active President anymore.

Don't know what  the DNC  is going to do  about the Vice-Bimbo,but she's  gotta go,too. Seeing as how she (and probably her pet cat) is a WHOLE lot smarter than Slow Joe,she will happily take the "step down" cash and hit the talk circuit for a few more millions.

I have no idea who the DNC is going  to run. Manchelle is out of the question. ESPECIAL.LY if Trump is free to run. Does  ANYONE think that he wouldn't hesitate to start calling her "Manchelle" on the campaign trail?

Bubbette! would LOVE to run again,but even the Dims aren't dim enough to back that loser again.

Pretty  much gotta be some mainstream Dim pol that has dirt  of  everybody  in the Dim Party,but who  has never been publicly accused of wrongdoing himself.

IF the Dims can control their mad rush towards Global Communism long enough  to support a semi-sane Dim candidate that is a True  Believer,but who has never really stuck his neck out,they MIGHT have a chance unless Trump is still running.

The DNC just doesn't have anybody that can run against Trump and not be massacred by the ballot boxes. Even with the Dims doing their standard "ballot  box  stuffing".

I just hope that Trump hires some REALLY good bodyguards,and keeps the alleged Secret Service at a distance.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline verga

« Reply #1181 on: November 09, 2023, 12:37:11 pm »

I am a nothing nobody,not a big-bucks political "adviser",and I have been  saying that for more than  a year.

It's obvious he can't really campaign,or even pretend to be an  active President anymore.

Don't know what  the DNC  is going to do  about the Vice-Bimbo,but she's  gotta go,too. Seeing as how she (and probably her pet cat) is a WHOLE lot smarter than Slow Joe,she will happily take the "step down" cash and hit the talk circuit for a few more millions.

I have no idea who the DNC is going  to run. Manchelle is out of the question. ESPECIAL.LY if Trump is free to run. Does  ANYONE think that he wouldn't hesitate to start calling her "Manchelle" on the campaign trail?

Bubbette! would LOVE to run again,but even the Dims aren't dim enough to back that loser again.

Pretty  much gotta be some mainstream Dim pol that has dirt  of  everybody  in the Dim Party,but who  has never been publicly accused of wrongdoing himself.

IF the Dims can control their mad rush towards Global Communism long enough  to support a semi-sane Dim candidate that is a True  Believer,but who has never really stuck his neck out,they MIGHT have a chance unless Trump is still running.

The DNC just doesn't have anybody that can run against Trump and not be massacred by the ballot boxes. Even with the Dims doing their standard "ballot  box  stuffing".

I just hope that Trump hires some REALLY good bodyguards,and keeps the alleged Secret Service at a distance.
@sneakypete  Mark my words Moosehelle will be the DNC nominee
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1182 on: November 09, 2023, 07:08:17 pm »
Apparently, Joe has emerged from his burrow and donned a union t-shirt.

Matt Couch
@RealMattCouch
Joe Biden literally just said... "Unions built the Middle Class.."
Wait, what?
2:01 PM · Nov 9, 2023

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1722692258070163707

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1722690831298048402

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1183 on: November 09, 2023, 10:47:41 pm »
@sneakypete  Mark my words Moosehelle will be the DNC nominee

@verga

Time will tell.

Right now we are all guessing.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1184 on: November 10, 2023, 04:18:19 pm »
I think it's kinda sweet that earpiece guy sings the "get dressed song" to Joe..

https://twitter.com/MagaMemeWizard/status/1722993110332977446

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #1186 on: November 11, 2023, 05:34:46 am »
It doesn't matter who the Democommies pick.  With the ballot dumping, and the altering of ones and zeroes, the Dems fix another election, are more blatant than ever, and nothing is done or said.  And SCOTUS once again tucks their tails between their legs and is a non entity.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1187 on: November 11, 2023, 10:14:57 am »
It doesn't matter who the Democommies pick.  With the ballot dumping, and the altering of ones and zeroes, the Dems fix another election, are more blatant than ever, and nothing is done or said.  And SCOTUS once again tucks their tails between their legs and is a non entity.

@jafo2010

The DNC isn't even trying to hide the fact that their President is senile anymore,and the RNC just doesn't have the balls to make an issue out of it.

What this all boils down to is that our elected "leaders" consider THEIR positions to be more important than the survival of Democracy in America.

After all,if nobody cares about you stealing votes and elections,not even your opposition, we no long HAVE a Democracy. We have a dictatorship.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1188 on: November 11, 2023, 02:07:53 pm »
@jafo2010

The DNC isn't even trying to hide the fact that their President is senile anymore,and the RNC just doesn't have the balls to make an issue out of it.

What this all boils down to is that our elected "leaders" consider THEIR positions to be more important than the survival of Democracy in America.

After all,if nobody cares about you stealing votes and elections,not even your opposition, we no long HAVE a Democracy. We have a dictatorship.

The United States of America was never intended to be a stinking, rotten Democracy but many have been, and continue to be determined to turn it into one! @sneakypete

"Communism needs democracy like the human body needs oxygen."

–Leon Trotsky
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1189 on: November 11, 2023, 05:56:30 pm »
Nothing says "the Commander in Chief honoring veterans" like a shoutout to homosexual soldiers (and then not knowing where to go). Don't forget the "G" soldiers, though, Joe. It's not just the LBTQpluses.

"...and that no veteran is denied the honor they earn because there is discharged for being L-B-T-Q-plus"

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1723388857356374170

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1723374377058673101
« Last Edit: November 11, 2023, 05:58:00 pm by mountaineer »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1190 on: November 13, 2023, 08:30:22 pm »
"President Harris is here ..."
God help us.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1724137227695833284

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #1191 on: November 13, 2023, 08:44:12 pm »
"President Harris is here ..."
God help us.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1724137227695833284
Crap! So neither Trump or Biden know who the current president is  **nononono*

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1192 on: November 13, 2023, 08:48:49 pm »
Crap! So neither Trump or Biden know who the current president is  **nononono*
Most of us are pretty sure it's Obama, but ...  :shrug:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #1193 on: November 13, 2023, 11:54:56 pm »
Most of us are pretty sure it's Obama, but ...  :shrug:
Sooo, you're saying Trump did know? :silly:

Offline American Girl

« Reply #1194 on: November 15, 2023, 08:29:30 pm »
How many times does Blinken hit Joe to keep him awake?

That’s gotta be a rough job covering up all the corruption you do while providing elder care on the side.
He looks visibly upset or I’m some kind of discomfort. Very odd…

I suppose at some level even these stooges feel some remorse for selling out their country.

https://redstatenation.com/video-xi-jinping-effect-we-know-why-biden-looks-like-hes-about-to-fall-asleep-but-why-does-blinken-look-like-hes-about-to-cry/

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #1195 on: November 16, 2023, 01:23:28 pm »
Apparently Blinken drew the short straw and has to babysit. I’d be distressed too.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1196 on: November 16, 2023, 03:33:01 pm »
Apparently Blinken drew the short straw and has to babysit. I’d be distressed too.
I wonder whether Antony draws the line at changing diapers.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1197 on: November 16, 2023, 03:42:14 pm »
LAST NIGHT: Biden celebrates his reunion with his old friend Xi Jinping by throwing an exclusive party for elites only — featuring a Gwen Stefani concert and a fireworks show

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1725174762345742535

Kamala Harris, Doug Emhoff, and Justin Trudeau share a moment as Gwen Stefani performs in California. Jill, Ed.D., stands and watches. The world is on fire — and world leaders are partying.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1725173564267999651
« Last Edit: November 16, 2023, 03:43:21 pm by mountaineer »

Offline American Girl

« Reply #1198 on: November 17, 2023, 08:00:54 pm »
I remember going to old folks' homes when I was a kid to help out. Most of them had that same look.
They’ve got to be giving him uppers at some point during the day to keep him alive!
https://www.rightjournalism.com/secretly-recorded-video-zombiden-the-latest-video-from-apec-raises-serious-questions-about-his-ability-to-do-the-job/

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34