Author Topic: [Videos] Brandon Speaks  (Read 128326 times)

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: [Videos] Brandon Speaks
« Reply #1075 on: September 23, 2023, 06:32:55 pm »
He said: "I know Sister Norma lives the lessons nuns taught me growing up. Lessons based on the Gospel of Matthew: feed the hungry, care for the sick, welcome strangers. They echo what my dad taught me, and I mean this sincerely, my dad used to say, ‘Everyone, everyone is entitled to be treated with dignity and respect.’ The Congressional Black Caucus embodies all those values."

Was the Sister teaching Brandon that lesson in the Synagogue he went to, every week or was it every day, or was it at the Black(Baptist?) church? As far as his dad the used car salesman I have no doubt the only lesson he taught Joe was never get a sucker an even break and no lie is too big to tell.

Offline verga

« Reply #1076 on: September 23, 2023, 07:51:39 pm »
With all of Joe's gaffes and embarrassing moments where he's obviously not cognitive, why, oh why aren't our 535 members of Congress doing something to get him to step down?  They just let him continue to carry on.  He IS a national security risk!
Because the Alternative is President Kamala Harris, and if you think they cheated to get So Joe elected what doi you think they will do to get her elected and have her as the "First Woman President"?.They will pull out all the stops and use every dirty trick in the book.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #1077 on: September 23, 2023, 09:21:50 pm »
Inflation, food and energy shortages, reduced wages and standard of living, rampant crime, invasion of illegals, heading to world war, still better than Trump!

F**K TRUMP NO MATTER WHAT! EVEN IF WE ALL DIE!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

« Reply #1078 on: September 23, 2023, 09:30:17 pm »
Because the Alternative is President Kamala Harris, and if you think they cheated to get So Joe elected what doi you think they will do to get her elected and have her as the "First Woman President"?.They will pull out all the stops and use every dirty trick in the book.

I get that., but IF we had patriotic congressmen with an ounce of integrity that would have never happened.  They are collapsing this country and I believe that they are very delusional if they think that they are going to ride off into the sunset afterwards.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1079 on: September 26, 2023, 02:28:41 pm »
Not again! Biden gives up after botching Pacific Islands acronym and says it 'doesn't matter what we call it' - and bizarrely says he and the Cook Islands leader are both from Baltimore

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12558725/Biden-gives-botching-acronym-says-doesnt-matter-call-hosts-Pacific-Island-forum-amid-rising-China-threat.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1080 on: September 27, 2023, 08:23:40 pm »
BIDEN: "I spent a lot time with Xi Jinping when I was VP and subsequent to that — and he once asked me in a Tibetan plateau..."
Includes "not a joke." Oh yeah, it never happened.
Stephen L. Miller
@redsteeze
Biden speaks fondly of China's genocidal dictator, saying he stood at the base of a Tibetan plateau and talked about America. There's no record of this happening.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1707121150201930161
« Last Edit: September 27, 2023, 08:25:15 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline berdie

« Reply #1081 on: September 27, 2023, 08:58:21 pm »
Sounds like a vivid dream to me.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1082 on: September 28, 2023, 07:47:23 pm »
Chronic liar Joe Biden again claims he "traveled 17,000 miles" with Xi Jinping

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1707479040641089551

More or less ...
Charles R. Smith🔹
@softwarnet
XI and Biden visited Qingchengshan High School in Dujiangyan when he was vice president in August 2011 - He has retold this story so many times that Washington Post fact-checker Glenn Kessler gave the president a  "bottomless Pinocchio" rating.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2023, 07:49:01 pm by mountaineer »

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1083 on: September 28, 2023, 08:55:06 pm »
Hmm, what? Is this thing on? I want some pudding ...

"I sat down, it was in Feb, Feb— no, January, after we'd been elected. Late January, Uh, early February."

https://twitter.com/Yanky_Pollak/status/1707482872636998065

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1084 on: September 29, 2023, 03:25:55 pm »
Thoroughly modern Gen. Milley is retiring, and there's a big ceremony at the White House.

BIDEN (mumbling): Gen. Mark Milley was a "combasdt infroantymen"

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1707778301392040259

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1085 on: September 29, 2023, 09:37:10 pm »
Thoroughly modern Gen. Milley is retiring, and there's a big ceremony at the White House.

BIDEN (mumbling): Gen. Mark Milley was a "combasdt infroantymen"

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1707778301392040259

@mountaineer

IIRC,Miley MAY have gone through the special  school for Senior Officers ATTACHED  to a SF Group,but he never went through SF Training Group.

Even then,he  only served as a staff officer. His CIB and other awards are BS awards given to him because of his political connections.

Other than a few he put himself in for.

BTW,for those of you who don't know,back then (I have no idea about now,but I doubt it has changed) even officers went through  the same SFTG classes and training as the enlisted swine. They even had to take turns taking orders from any E-3's or E-4's on their training team because EVERYBODY took turns being the leader,giving the orders,and suffering the consequences if their plan went badly. It was not unusual to see Captains carrying the team radio with  a Spec-4 serving as temporary team leader.

BTW,after getting out of the army,I spent a couple of years off and on working at Robin Sage as a Guerilla band leader. My job was to make life as difficult as possible for the trainees because that IS what generally happens when a SF team deploys on a mission. You are there to ADVISE,not command,and you ARE going to get commands from some raghead guerilla band leader that can't read of  write,and is the leader because his daddy in the tribal chieftain.

I did stuff like respond to the temporary team leaders request for fingerprints of all my guerillas so the SF team could justify to the finance geeks back at Bragg the money being sent to pay,feed,clothe,provide medical care,as well as arms and ammunition.

As you can guess,this can be a VERY big deal.

I would usually respond by  telling the acting SF Team Leader,"Ok,I guess I can do that,but it might take a few days to collect that many fingers."

The panic is his eyes would be priceless. His instant reaction is "War crimes,war crimes,how the HELL can I get out of this one?"

Our job  was NOT  to make life  easy for them. It was to challenge them to  come up with solutions "on the fly" that might work without alienating the locals you were there to help.

Being a deployed SF team leader HAS to be one of the most challenging jobs in the world,AND,due the reality is the Captain team leader will go on/lead combat patrols just like everybody else,and if he gets killed,the next man in line steps  up and takes command.

Sometimes you will have more than one element out on patrol at a time,and the lowest ranking man in your detachment happens to be the only American left at the fire base,and he will be the acting team leader who  makes the decisions.

You will NEVER convince me that a Prima Donna like  Miss Miley ever served in one of those positions in a combat deployment. She got awarded her beret in a  special program for senior officers,served as a staff officer,and when she went to war,she went to war as a staff officer to a General Officer in the regular army.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2023, 09:40:26 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1086 on: September 29, 2023, 09:41:59 pm »
I look at Milley's supersized North Korea-style medals and 25 rows of ribbons (including giant paratrooper badge), and then think of someone like this:

How far we've fallen.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1087 on: September 29, 2023, 09:48:25 pm »
I look at Milley's supersized North Korea-style medals and 25 rows of ribbons (including giant paratrooper badge), and then think of someone like this:

How far we've fallen.

@mountaineer

I have no idea who  it was that suggested the President pick Eisenhower,who had heard a shot fired in anger,as the CIC of our European forces,but it was a stroke of pure genius.

Eisenhower himself was a genius when it came to dealing with  all the foreign military  and political leaders he had to deal with in order to arrange the invasion of Europe. Let's just say there were a few senior foreign officers that were Prima Donnas and leave it at that,but he DID manage to deal with  them,and even convince them to work with  them while temporarily setting their egos aside.

I will never understand how he managed to keep his temper in check as he tried to get a consensus from that huge group of Prima Donnas. ESPECIALLY  since unlike them,Ike didn't have a couple of pounds of phony valor awards he gave to himself pinned on his chest.

Yet,I honestly don't think it is an exaggeration to state that Ike was probably THE most important general officer in WW-2.

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #1088 on: September 29, 2023, 10:15:14 pm »

How far we've fallen.
Not just Dwight but other real honest to God war leader Generals who fought.

Patton   MacArthur

Murphy

And then we Milly

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1089 on: September 30, 2023, 12:06:40 pm »
Sorry, folks, no "Brandon speaks" this weekend. The WH declared a lid Friday afternoon after that exhausting Milley retirement ceremony, and he's in hiding for the weekend (a/k/a IV drug therapy).

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1090 on: October 01, 2023, 05:01:32 pm »
Well, at least he's not being facetious.  :baghead:

https://twitter.com/houmanhemmati/status/1708527265913688507
« Last Edit: October 01, 2023, 07:58:34 pm by mountaineer »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1092 on: October 05, 2023, 01:36:29 pm »

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1096 on: October 08, 2023, 10:35:46 pm »
« Last Edit: October 08, 2023, 10:38:32 pm by mountaineer »

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1097 on: October 08, 2023, 11:03:51 pm »
Oh, my bad. Despite the WH calling a lid before noon, Joe and the good Doctor had time for a picnic this afternoon.

https://twitter.com/HawleyMO/status/1711152879279436151

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #1098 on: October 09, 2023, 01:32:05 am »
Oh, my bad. Despite the WH calling a lid before noon, Joe and the good Doctor had time for a picnic this afternoon.

https://twitter.com/HawleyMO/status/1711152879279436151
I'm not just going to say we all know what the democrats would be screaming if Trump were president and picnicking while a major ally is under terrorist attack, imagine if Bush were president, yet there is silence from democrats and essentially all the major media over Biden's indifference and incompetence...as well as the absolute incompetence of his cabinet members directly tasked with military and and diplomacy.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1099 on: October 09, 2023, 02:13:02 am »
I'm not just going to say we all know what the democrats would be screaming if Trump were president and picnicking while a major ally is under terrorist attack, imagine if Bush were president, yet there is silence from democrats and essentially all the major media over Biden's indifference and incompetence...as well as the absolute incompetence of his cabinet members directly tasked with military and and diplomacy.

@GtHawk

In his defense,he didn't know he was there,and couldn't remember what an "Israel" is.