Author Topic: [Videos] Brandon Speaks  (Read 128388 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: [Videos] Brandon Speaks
« Reply #1050 on: September 15, 2023, 01:56:21 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline verga

« Reply #1051 on: September 15, 2023, 02:08:28 pm »
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #1052 on: September 15, 2023, 02:17:29 pm »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1053 on: September 15, 2023, 04:15:04 pm »
Lieden is getting ready to comment on the UAW strike.  Anyone want to make a wager that he claims he was with Ceasar Chavez during the Migrant Farm Worker strikes?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #1055 on: September 15, 2023, 04:47:41 pm »
Lieden is getting ready to comment on the UAW strike.  Anyone want to make a wager that he claims he was with Ceasar Chavez during the Migrant Farm Worker strikes?
You mean when Chavez the hero of Hispanics was turning illegals in to La Migra because they were competing with his fledging union?

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1056 on: September 16, 2023, 01:43:17 pm »
A quick summary of just some of Joe's autobiographical lies. No joke:

Brad Slager: CNN+ Lifetime Subscriber
@MartiniShark
Sep 14
Puerto Rican flankerback Jose Biden played at Star of David High in a German neighborhood of 3 cities before contracting cancer.
A house fire forced him to drive an 18 wheeler to support Jill in medical school before he finished with highest GPA ever at a Delaware black college.
10:50 PM · Sep 14, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1058 on: September 19, 2023, 05:52:55 pm »

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1059 on: September 19, 2023, 06:34:49 pm »
When you start a sentence with complete gibberish and end it with “let me be clear”
I'd hate to be one of those U.N. translators trying to convert that Biden mush into Japanese, Portuguese or some such language.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #1060 on: September 19, 2023, 06:36:49 pm »
I'd hate to be one of those U.N. translators trying to convert that Biden mush into Japanese, Portuguese or some such language.

No kidding.  Or a sign language translator, for that matter.  Oy vey.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline American Girl

« Reply #1061 on: September 19, 2023, 06:56:54 pm »
Nobody cares what this man has to say because it’s some amateur staffer who wrote it…
Well, he’s not paying attention to his speech either. He has no idea what he’s saying😂
Who is watching really? Possibly a few 🐑? Nah, probably not them either…they just pretend to know anything anyway.
https://www.rightjournalism.com/video-bidens-brain-freeze-isnt-new-but-watch-the-u-s-delegations-reaction-at-the-united-nations-during-his-speech/

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1062 on: September 20, 2023, 08:00:21 pm »
Biden with his commie buddy. Biden leaves Lula behind, walks on stage without the Brazilian president, almost knocks down a flag, then does a little jog.

https://twitter.com/simonateba/status/1704571900939145603

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1063 on: September 21, 2023, 09:40:29 pm »
He nearly nods off in the middle of his scripted remarks.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1704949584097624340

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #1064 on: September 22, 2023, 02:34:39 am »
He nearly nods off in the middle of his scripted remarks.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1704949584097624340

To be fair, Zelenskyy bores the heck out of me. I’d probably nod off too. 
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1065 on: September 22, 2023, 01:35:34 pm »
Attention, Trump supporters: you will henceforth be known as "mega" Republicans. El Presidente has spoken. Thus shall it be.

"Mega Republicans in Congress and my predecessor spent four years gutting the immigration system under my predecessor and continue to undermine our border security today"

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1705018900771954805

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1066 on: September 22, 2023, 02:33:38 pm »
Biden praises wrong group during speech at Congressional Hispanic Caucus' annual gala
Marking his third gaffe in two days, Biden praised the 'Congressional Black Caucus' during an event for the Congressional Hispanic Caucus

Support the USO

Online Kamaji

« Reply #1067 on: September 22, 2023, 02:35:28 pm »
Biden praises wrong group during speech at Congressional Hispanic Caucus' annual gala
Marking his third gaffe in two days, Biden praised the 'Congressional Black Caucus' during an event for the Congressional Hispanic Caucus

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=6337616062112&w=466&h=263"></script><noscript>Watch the latest video at foxnews.com</noscript>

:mauslaff:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1068 on: September 22, 2023, 06:24:17 pm »

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=6337616062112&w=466&h=263"></script><noscript>Watch the latest video at foxnews.com</noscript>

@mystery-ak

GAWD,but  I hope his handlers make him explain it because chances are he would say something like "Aren't they the same people looking  for the same things?"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1069 on: September 22, 2023, 08:54:42 pm »
Blacks, hispanics. They all look the same to him.

Online libertybele

« Reply #1070 on: September 23, 2023, 02:47:34 pm »
WATCH: Joe Biden's Senior Moment of the Week (Vol. 61)

President Joe Biden survived another week, but not without suffering a series of flubs and miscues. He almost knocked over the Brazilian flag during a conference at the United Nations. He fought a sad and ultimately losing battle against an audio contraption designed to facilitate language translation.

On a related note, anyone who has ever listened to Biden, 80, attempt to speak in English probably could've used a translator to help decipher what the hell he was talking about. For example, he asked world leaders to cooperate on "accelerating the climate crisis." (He meant the opposite of that.) He used the word "bipartisan" as a noun. He said the word "partners" way too many times in rapid succession.

Biden bragged to world leaders about his administration's efforts to "ngsvleihzsalz" American institutions and "cleep" something to do with clean energy. He also praised the Congressional Black Caucus for all the important work its members have done to promote social justice. Which would have been a perfectly fine thing to say except he was speaking to the Congressional Hispanic Caucus....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt7e8lP-tPc
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #1071 on: September 23, 2023, 05:40:45 pm »
With all of Joe's gaffes and embarrassing moments where he's obviously not cognitive, why, oh why aren't our 535 members of Congress doing something to get him to step down?  They just let him continue to carry on.  He IS a national security risk!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #1072 on: September 23, 2023, 05:52:21 pm »
With all of Joe's gaffes and embarrassing moments where he's obviously not cognitive, why, oh why aren't our 535 members of Congress doing something to get him to step down?  They just let him continue to carry on.  He IS a national security risk!

Remember back in the early 1970's when the dims through Eagleton under the bus for VPOTUS, for alleged mental breakdown?
Back then these institutions were guarded with lock and key. 

Now?  It's like we do this crap on purpose.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #1073 on: September 23, 2023, 05:53:21 pm »
By Lawrence Richard Fox News
Published September 22, 2023 6:35am EDT | Updated September 22, 2023 6:37am EDT

President Biden complimented the merits of the "Congressional Black Caucus" during a speech to the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Thursday, his third public speaking gaffe in just two days.

Biden, 80, made the mishap during a speech at the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute’s 46th Annual Gala in Washington, D.C., as he celebrated gala award recipient Sister Norma Pimental, executive director of Catholic Charities of the Rio Grande Valley.

He said: "I know Sister Norma lives the lessons nuns taught me growing up. Lessons based on the Gospel of Matthew: feed the hungry, care for the sick, welcome strangers. They echo what my dad taught me, and I mean this sincerely, my dad used to say, ‘Everyone, everyone is entitled to be treated with dignity and respect.’ The Congressional Black Caucus embodies all those values."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-praises-wrong-group-speech-congressional-hispanic-caucus-gala
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1074 on: September 23, 2023, 05:55:54 pm »
81 million votes?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-