Author Topic: [Videos] Brandon Speaks  (Read 127317 times)

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Re: [Videos] Brandon Speaks
« Reply #1025 on: September 06, 2023, 11:51:11 pm »
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline American Girl

« Reply #1026 on: September 08, 2023, 12:54:43 pm »
Of course, Biden goes right for the woman and can't keep his hands off her.

I'm not sure that was a salute.

Look more like a “Oh, my aching head!”

And how that person entered into the Secret Service is beyond me!

https://www.rightjournalism.com/video-short-stairs-biden-salutes-secret-service-members-but-the-main-question-is-what-happened-to-the-secret-service-requirements/

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1027 on: September 10, 2023, 05:06:26 pm »
Biden is struggling to answer a question (listen to pause between each word) before saying:

"I'll tell you what, I don't know about you, but I'm gonna go to bed"

https://twitter.com/briannalyman2/status/1700909896886059318
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #1028 on: September 10, 2023, 05:43:13 pm »
Biden is struggling to answer a question (listen to pause between each word) before saying:

"I'll tell you what, I don't know about you, but I'm gonna go to bed"

https://twitter.com/briannalyman2/status/1700909896886059318
Remember this from just February?

President Joe Biden's physician pronounced him a "healthy, vigorous, 80-year-old male" who is "fit for duty,"   :silly: :silly: :silly:

Someone needs to lose their license for incompetence and malpractice!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #1029 on: September 10, 2023, 07:01:36 pm »
The decline is speeding up....

Joe Biden was in Hanoi on Sunday, meeting with Vietnam's Communist Party leader, General Secretary Nguyễn Phú Trọng.

After the meeting, he made some remarks and took a few questions from the press. We probably don't even have to say anymore that it didn't go well, you can just assume that there are going to be big embarrassing issues.

Advertisement
Biden started in confusion about whether it was evening there (it was). 

BIDEN: "Good evening, everyone. It is evening, isn't it? This around the world in five days is interesting. Well, one of my staff members said, 'Remember the famous song, Good Morning, Vietnam?' Well, good evening, Vietnam." pic.twitter.com/PjvBtiVcLN

— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) September 10, 2023
I think he was trying to make a joke about "Good Morning, Vietnam," which was a famous Robin Williams movie, not a "famous song." And maybe that's not the best movie to bring up when you're in Vietnam. As my colleague Andrew Malcolm observed in his post about Joe Biden's visit, Biden said his Afghanistan withdrawal would not be as bad as the Saigon panic, but then it was.

But that was the good part. It was all downhill from there once the presser started. Although to be fair, it's not much of a presser when he limits it to five preselected reporters that "they gave me here."

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/09/10/biden-goes-over-the-edge-in-vietnam-with-softballs-confusion-and-dog-faced-pony-soldiers-n2163634
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

« Reply #1030 on: September 10, 2023, 07:06:08 pm »
Brandon's "cluster" strike again.  What an embarrassment.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2023, 07:07:00 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #1031 on: September 10, 2023, 07:09:06 pm »
Hubby and I listened to the press conference.
Bumbling idiot is the best description.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1032 on: September 10, 2023, 07:14:43 pm »
OMG.

Send in the clowns...well, the rest of them, anyway.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #1033 on: September 10, 2023, 07:23:32 pm »
Adrian Cronauer rolled over in his grave over Biden's gaff. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Mod2

« Reply #1034 on: September 10, 2023, 10:08:46 pm »
Moved Hanoi thread from breaking news to politics; merged.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1035 on: September 10, 2023, 11:17:23 pm »
A story from 2020 explores the whole dog-faced pony soldier thing.
... Biden misquotes John Wayne, yet again

Biden’s campaign later justified his words, reported the Daily Mail. His spokespeople said the particular expression of “lying, dog-faced pony soldier” was lifted from a scene in a film of Oscar-winning actor John Wayne. There, a native American chief calls Wayne a “lying, dog-faced pony soldier”.

But it appeared that Biden was actually referring to the film ‘Pony Soldier’ featuring another actor Tyrone Power.

This is not the first time that Biden used the same phrase at a campaign event. In 2018, while campaign for former North Dakota senator Heidi Heitman, he had said about her Republican opponent Kevin Cramer: “As my brother who loves to use lines from movies, from John Wayne movies, there’s a line in a movie, a John Wayne movie where an Indian chief turns to John Wayne and says, “This is a lying, dog-faced pony soldier”.”  ...
But that doesn't stop ol' Joe. He keeps repeating yet another false tale.

JOE BIDEN: “The Indian looks at John Wayne and points to the Union soldier and says, 'He's a lying, dog-faced pony soldier!' Well there's a lot of lying, dog-faced pony soldiers out there about global warming..”

https://twitter.com/alx/status/1700885355237626261

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #1036 on: September 11, 2023, 12:25:49 am »
The bigger question about cognitive function (and his staff, btw), other than he misquoted the movie and the actor, is what the Hell would Vietnamese know about John Wayne? or Indians (they live, more or less, next door to India), or Pony Soldiers? And why would they give a shit about any of that? What was the point? The Climate Change lying dog faced pony soldiers supposed zinger/applause line? Biden could have been speaking Martian for all the audience understood what the Hell he was talking about.

Good Morning Vietnam was a satirical movie about the Vietnam war in which Robin Williams is doing whacky jokes laughing and joking on the radio while (10s, 100s) of thousands of Vietnamese villages/families were being wiped out by the Americans, Chinese, Cambodia, and by the Viet Cong. For the Vietnamese, it is a very serious matter. Next, Biden will make a Holocaust "JOKE" to the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith.

I know there are a lot of Vietnam Vets on this forum. So I will say in advance that all of my uncles were combat vets of Vietnam. I certainly mean NO disrespect to those who served.

How did his staff allow this to happen!? He is demented old man, but his staff is supposed to keep stuff like this under control.
The only surprise to me is that he didn't tell his famous 'Corn-Pop' saga to Vietnam.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2023, 12:31:39 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1037 on: September 11, 2023, 12:38:08 am »
How did his staff allow this to happen!? He is demented old man, but his staff is supposed to keep stuff like this under control.
The only surprise to me is that he didn't tell his famous 'Corn-Pop' saga to Vietnam.

I believe he goes off script that's why his staff suddenly ends a presser..this happens all the time with Biden...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #1038 on: September 11, 2023, 01:21:29 am »
Good Morning Vietnam!! I just flew in and boy are my arms tired! (pause for laughter applause)
John Wayne made a cowboy movie once and an indian called him a lying dog face pony soldier.
And I can tell you ... there are a lot of Climate Change lying dog face pony soldiers ... bu dum dum. (pause for laughter applause)
You know when I was young I was a lifeguard for a community swimming pool. The children used to rub my legs and they loved it.
But there was a bad dude named Corn-Pop, who ran with a bad crowd, who didn't like children rubbing my legs.
So he showed up one day with his crowd and I beat his ass with a chain! (pause for applause adulation)

My God! I hope they cancel his so-called 'world tour' for personal reasons or whatever.
America simply cannot allow Biden to continue to demonstrate his frail incompetence to the world.

China is watching. They know there has never been a better time to attack Taiwan.
They have Biden on the hook. They have Milley watching out for them.
Biden just declared to the world that America is out of ammunition.

If they are going to do it, they will do it now.
Anybody would. It is all too perfect, as if China was running America.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2023, 01:23:36 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1039 on: September 11, 2023, 01:29:03 am »

Anybody would. It is all too perfect, as if China was running America.

@240B

Nah,they don't want to spend that much money when it's cheaper to just rent America,and get the same outcome.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1040 on: September 14, 2023, 08:35:20 pm »
He was in rare form today. Visit RNC Research for more.

Biden starts randomly screaming during his speech in Maryland

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1702406864804233317

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1041 on: September 14, 2023, 08:45:17 pm »
This is really Fookin' hard to watch, the demented pedo.  Worse and worse every time they let us see him....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #1042 on: September 14, 2023, 08:56:33 pm »
He was in rare form today. Visit RNC Research for more.

Biden starts randomly screaming during his speech in Maryland

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1702406864804233317

I predict F bombs in the near future. This seems to prove he is the snappy, mean SOB that has been reported.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1043 on: September 14, 2023, 09:23:21 pm »
wow...is he off his meds?
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1044 on: September 14, 2023, 09:27:40 pm »
wow...is he off his meds?

@mystery-ak

I am GUESSING his senility is so far advanced by now that the meds no longer work.

The DNC is desperate to keep him in the WH as long as possible so they  can have him step down at the last minute due to "health  issues",and it is too late for the RNC to  mount a campaign against his replacement.

The DNC figures this way they will not only still get the brain-dead Dim vote,but probably even some "sympathy votes".

No way in HELL is he running for re-election.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1045 on: September 14, 2023, 09:45:51 pm »
@mystery-ak

I am GUESSING his senility is so far advanced by now that the meds no longer work.

The DNC is desperate to keep him in the WH as long as possible so they  can have him step down at the last minute due to "health  issues",and it is too late for the RNC to  mount a campaign against his replacement.

The DNC figures this way they will not only still get the brain-dead Dim vote,but probably even some "sympathy votes".

No way in HELL is he running for re-election.

His Dementia has a few years to run before he leaves this mortal coil.  But soon, he won't be able to utter three syllable words.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1046 on: September 15, 2023, 01:41:08 am »
Support the USO

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #1047 on: September 15, 2023, 11:20:54 am »
Biden Starts Screaming Uncontrollably During Maryland Speech (Video)
Opinion by Troy Smith

7h

President Joe Biden delivered remarks on the economy in Maryland today with Democrat Maryland Governor Wes Moore. During his speech, Biden made an odd remark about Moore, stating, “Gov, my problem is your biceps are a little small.”

See a clip of that moment from Biden’s speech in Maryland today below…

During another portion of Biden’s speech, the President began violently shouting, screaming at the top of his lungs as a vein appeared on his forehead. Biden seemed to lose his cool. He can be quoted as shouting, “Same exact drug, made by the same exact company!”

The screaming seemed to come out of nowhere, and drew an audible gasp from the audience. See a clip of that bizarre moment below…

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/biden-starts-screaming-uncontrollably-during-maryland-speech-video/ar-AA1gJMpe?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=ecdd34cd8fbf42efaaf205e3729a547e&ei=56
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #1048 on: September 15, 2023, 11:26:56 am »
What’s amazing to me is this was actually covered on MSN. 

Biden’s increasing screaming fits are typical of an Alzheimer’s victim suffering from anxiety.  He’s gotten so out of hand even the dems want him out of power.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #1049 on: September 15, 2023, 11:52:37 am »
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn