Author Topic: [Videos] Brandon Speaks  (Read 127349 times)

Online mountaineer

Re: [Videos] Brandon Speaks
« Reply #900 on: August 02, 2023, 09:59:22 pm »
I have no doubt someone will come along to defend Joe. Hey, it's not easy walking on sand!

BS. I've seen dementia up close and personal. He can't walk normally because his mind won't let him. He's unsure of where his feet will land. What the heck were they thinking with this pathetic display of his infirmities? Jill really must not like him very much - that's all I can conclude.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #901 on: August 03, 2023, 01:09:58 am »
Watch that video again of him walking on the sand...look at his feet and all the sand he stirs up with every step..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online mountaineer

« Reply #904 on: August 03, 2023, 08:27:08 pm »
What's with the red eyeballs on his coffee cup? Do we need any convincing this administration is evil?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #906 on: August 03, 2023, 08:41:18 pm »
What's with the red eyeballs on his coffee cup? Do we need any convincing this administration is evil?

It's  “Dark Brandon”

From what I can tell this is his reaction to Trump's indictment...Gawd I hate this man.. 888mouth

Support the USO

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #907 on: August 03, 2023, 08:46:44 pm »

He thinks he is funny playing on the "Dark Brandon" meme
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #908 on: August 03, 2023, 08:48:59 pm »
Biden sells 'Dark Brandon' coffee mug: 'A cup of Joe never tasted better'

President Joe Biden has released a new piece of merchandise on his social media accounts, embracing the "Dark Brandon" joke that originated last year.

The president was seen in a video posted to X, formerly known as Twitter, in which Biden drank coffee out of a mug with a picture of him with red eyes on it. After taking a drink from the mug, Biden jokes that he likes his coffee "dark," a nod to the "Dark Brandon" meme that his administration has embraced over the last year.

"A cup of Joe never tasted better," Biden wrote.

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1687120734793986048

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/cup-joe-biden-sells-dark-brandon-coffee-mug
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #909 on: August 03, 2023, 09:27:12 pm »

https://twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/1687177615319109633

@mystery-ak

Why didn't he finish it by saying "Just like I like my women!"

Jill knows a campaign slogan when she  hears it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

« Reply #910 on: August 03, 2023, 09:37:27 pm »
It's  “Dark Brandon”
From what I can tell this is his reaction to Trump's indictment...Gawd I hate this man.. 888mouth
Ditto.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #911 on: August 03, 2023, 09:44:27 pm »
It's  “Dark Brandon”

Do you think he made this now, after the indictment, or before he went on vacay?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #912 on: August 03, 2023, 10:31:13 pm »
Do you think he made this now, after the indictment, or before he went on vacay?

I say before since I haven't seen a photo of him wearing anything but swimming trunks...yuk
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

« Reply #913 on: August 03, 2023, 10:37:23 pm »
I say before since I haven't seen a photo of him wearing anything but swimming trunks...yuk
So hawt.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #914 on: August 03, 2023, 10:43:19 pm »

I say before, too. Now watch the meme people go after him for those Terminator eyes. "I'll be back"

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #915 on: August 04, 2023, 01:16:55 am »
What madness seizes people?  Not so long ago people were foaming at the mouth that anything Joe does has to be better than anything Trump hAS DONE or will ever do!  Has the earth spun off its axis???
 :smokin: :dumpster: :reaper: :media: :reaper: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online mountaineer

« Reply #916 on: August 04, 2023, 01:34:55 am »
Here at TBR, no one said Biden was better than Trump.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #917 on: August 04, 2023, 06:23:05 pm »
It's a recurring theme with them no logic, baseless accusations and excessive use of emojis, because noting screams your opinion is valid like a $h!tload of emojis **nononono*

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #918 on: August 04, 2023, 08:27:19 pm »

@mountaineer

True,but they imply it by clearly stating they will NOT vote for Trump if he is the Republican nominee.

Which amounts to the same thing as saying they would rather have Biden than Trump in the WH.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #919 on: August 04, 2023, 08:40:37 pm »
@mountaineer

True,but they imply it by clearly stating they will NOT vote for Trump if he is the Republican nominee.

Which amounts to the same thing as saying they would rather have Biden than Trump in the WH.

I wondered how soon and quick the binary choice bullshit would show up.  This isn't  flying this go around.  Tumpy and his Freedom City and bonus baby crap almost makes him just about as bad as the Pedo POTUS.

Many of us are not buying this bullshit this time, and will be happy voting for the most conservative 3rd party candidate offered.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #920 on: August 04, 2023, 08:56:03 pm »
I wondered how soon and quick the binary choice bullshit would show up.  This isn't  flying this go around.  Tumpy and his Freedom City and bonus baby crap almost makes him just about as bad as the Pedo POTUS.

Many of us are not buying this bullshit this time, and will be happy voting for the most conservative 3rd party candidate offered.

@catfish1957

If that is what flips your trigger,go for it,bubba!

Just don't try to claim anyone but the Dim candidate will win,or that you didn't have anything to do with that victory.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #921 on: August 04, 2023, 09:08:21 pm »

Either way, it's ridiculous.  There's just nothing like a doddering, senile old fool trying to pretend he's some sort of a caped crusader.  He IS the "internet tough guy" meme.

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online libertybele

« Reply #922 on: August 04, 2023, 09:12:38 pm »
@mountaineer

Wrong @sneakypete   Why should I vote for anyone other than a conservative?  That's the problem.  Voting for someone who is a populist didn't get us any further.  Yes, things were much better off under Trump than Brandon, that's for sure, but merely none of what he implemented stuck, so here we sit. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #923 on: August 04, 2023, 11:11:39 pm »
Wrong @sneakypete   Why should I vote for anyone other than a conservative?  That's the problem.  Voting for someone who is a populist didn't get us any further.  Yes, things were much better off under Trump than Brandon, that's for sure, but merely none of what he implemented stuck, so here we sit.

@libertybele

It didn't "stick" because the alleged Republicans in the House and Senate would rather have someone in the WH they can do bidnez wid,and that is NOT Trump.

The "established system" protected itself by allowing the Dims to steal the election,just like they  are allowing these BullBush charges against Trump be heard in order to influence the undecided voters to not vote  for him.

And the sad,sad reality is that both the Dims and the alleged Republicans in the House and Senate have too much  dirt on each other from playing the "You pass my bills so I can get re-elected and I will vote to pass your bills so you can  get re-elected" game.

What we need is change,and re-electing the usual suspects is NOT going to bring change. These are the very people who are responsible for all the financial and political problems we are now having.

Not ALL of them,mind you,but a majority of them,and damn near everybody  in a position to have any  real influence.

On the other hand,ALL that Trump cares about is how he is written up in the history books,and he wants to go down in history as  "the President that saved America from Globalist Rule".

As a "no extra cost bonus",he can only serve one term,so he REALLY needs a genuine conservative VP running mate who can take the ball and run with it once Trump's final term ends.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #924 on: August 04, 2023, 11:12:52 pm »
Either way, it's ridiculous.  There's just nothing like a doddering, senile old fool trying to pretend he's some sort of a caped crusader.  He IS the "internet tough guy" meme.

@Polly Ticks

Ok,so  where did you get that photo of me?

I'm hot,right?

I bet you go to sleep at nights,dreaming about hooking up with me!