Author Topic: [Videos] Brandon Speaks  (Read 127640 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: [Videos] Brandon Speaks
« Reply #850 on: July 14, 2023, 03:28:27 pm »
...and the mother pulls her camera out to record it....KEEP YOUR CHILDREN AWAY FROM THIS PEDOPHILE

She reminds me of the Ginzbergs, the parents of Monica Lewinsky.  They were pleased as punch their daughter was giving a POTUS Lewinskys in the White House.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline American Girl

« Reply #851 on: July 14, 2023, 04:04:54 pm »
It’s that little run you do after a near trip on the stairs, everyone does it, belter
Y’all gon to have to get him one of those chair lifts

Does it look like he couldn't find that one door?
https://www.rightjournalism.com/videos-after-he-finished-sniffing-the-little-girl-biden-took-the-shorter-staircase-while-boarding-air-force-one-and-almost-suffered-the-ultimate-karma/

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #852 on: July 14, 2023, 04:10:38 pm »
Biden assaults child in Finland. This has got to be Biden's creepiest moment yet with a child. What the actual hell.

https://twitter.com/CalebJHull/status/1679848974369300480
You can see the little girl cringing and basically yelling with body language, Get the hell away from me, you old freak!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #853 on: July 14, 2023, 04:45:06 pm »
Wouldn't it be rich if Finnish authorities filed criminal charges?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #854 on: July 14, 2023, 07:37:45 pm »
Wouldn't it be rich if Finnish authorities filed criminal charges?
I believe everyone around the world knows not to let Biden anywhere near children. I think this mother assumed an infant would be safe around him. She was wrong.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #855 on: July 14, 2023, 08:06:35 pm »
I believe everyone around the world knows not to let Biden anywhere near children. I think this mother assumed an infant would be safe around him. She was wrong.

@240B

GAWD,you have NO idea how much it pains me to defend Slow Joe,but in THIS case I think he was just playing with the child in an innocent attempt to get the child to laugh or giggle.

He was probably relived to see someone there that was on his mental level,and just wanted to greet them.

And "YES,I HAVE seen videos of him acting really inappropriately with children to the point it really creeped me out,but I didn't see it in this case.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #856 on: July 14, 2023, 08:15:49 pm »

"Momma" was proudly taking selfies to preserve the moment.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #857 on: July 14, 2023, 08:22:03 pm »
Biden nibbles on frightened young girl during trip to Finland, weirding out Twitter users

President Biden appeared to nibble at the shoulder of a startled little girl during his departure from Helsinki on Thursday.

A video of the incident, which took place as the president greeted embassy staff members and their families before he boarded Air Force One at Helsinki-Vantaan International Airport, shows Biden leaning into a young girl and placing his mouth on her shoulder as he nibbled lightly.

The little girl — who appeared frightened during the experience — later turned her head when Biden, who will turn 81 in November, tried to give her a peck on the head...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-nibbles-frightened-young-girl-during-trip-finland-weirding-twitter-users?intcmp=tw_pols

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #858 on: July 14, 2023, 08:24:00 pm »

@240B

GAWD,you have NO idea how much it pains me to defend Slow Joe,but in THIS case I think he was just playing with the child in an innocent attempt to get the child to laugh or giggle.

He was probably relived to see someone there that was on his mental level,and just wanted to greet them.

And "YES,I HAVE seen videos of him acting really inappropriately with children to the point it really creeped me out,but I didn't see it in this case.
Are you kidding me? Biden is a 'world leader' at a 'world conference' and he stops everything to play snuggles with a little baby. Can you imagine Putin or Xi doing this or any world leader doing this? Can you imagine Trump doing this? NO!

Biden is supposed to be at work with his fellow world leaders. It would be acceptable to greet the MOTHER and to acknowledge the baby in terms of 'congratulations' or 'isn't she pretty'. That's fine. But the sneaky snuggling and sniffing was out of bounds.

If a stranger approached my baby in this way, I would have told him to back off. That's enough. Clearly he was scaring the baby and making the baby uncomfortable. But at a world leadership meeting considering the status of NATO? You have to be kidding me.

How about a little dignity? How about some Presidential stature? When Biden sees a child, he loses all control. He cannot help himself.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #859 on: July 14, 2023, 08:48:36 pm »
With the world watching and he just can't stop being a creeper.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

« Reply #860 on: July 14, 2023, 08:50:34 pm »
Brandon is a complete stranger to the little girl and to the mother -- nibbling??? No freakin' way!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #861 on: July 14, 2023, 08:55:33 pm »
Are you kidding me? Biden is a 'world leader' at a 'world conference' and he stops everything to play snuggles with a little baby. Can you imagine Putin or Xi doing this or any world leader doing this? Can you imagine Trump doing this? NO!

Biden is supposed to be at work with his fellow world leaders. It would be acceptable to greet the MOTHER and to acknowledge the baby in terms of 'congratulations' or 'isn't she pretty'. That's fine. But the sneaky snuggling and sniffing was out of bounds.

If a stranger approached my baby in this way, I would have told him to back off. That's enough. Clearly he was scaring the baby and making the baby uncomfortable. But at a world leadership meeting considering the status of NATO? You have to be kidding me.

How about a little dignity? How about some Presidential stature? When Biden sees a child, he loses all control. He cannot help himself.

@240B

He is clearly senile,and has no business even being there,never mind snuggling with a baby.

He should be in prison for all the crimes he has committed,not representing America.

BTW,he was committing those crimes a long time before he became senile,so senility  is no excuse.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #862 on: July 14, 2023, 08:56:22 pm »
Biden has a Zombie switch in his brain. Whenever he sees a child, the switch flips and he becomes out of control.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #863 on: July 14, 2023, 09:02:43 pm »
Maybe it’s a good thing for the one grandchild not to be acknowledged as a Biden granddaughter by the family

She’ll be spared the hair sniffing and shoulder nibbling, at least
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #864 on: July 14, 2023, 09:45:46 pm »
Maybe it’s a good thing for the one grandchild not to be acknowledged as a Biden granddaughter by the family

She’ll be spared the hair sniffing and shoulder nibbling, at least
I agree! At least she won't be molested by Grampa Perv.
In all seriousness, I would NEVER trust Joe Biden alone with a young girl.
The more he begs to 'babysit', the more I want him away from her.
Yes. She is lucky to never be around President Pedo.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #865 on: July 14, 2023, 10:08:35 pm »
BTW,he was committing those crimes a long time before he became senile,so senility  is no excuse.
He sexually assaulted Tara Reade many, many years before dementia set in. He showered with his daughter. Who knows what he did with/to his sons. He's a perv, always has been.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #866 on: July 14, 2023, 10:09:39 pm »
Biden shows little girls his attractions to them, cause Trump wouldn't go anywhere near that far.  Pedos in office are so much better than Trump, EH?  Many voters as good as swore it was so!
 :dumpster:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline MOD3

« Reply #867 on: July 14, 2023, 10:10:26 pm »
threads merged

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #868 on: July 15, 2023, 02:58:13 pm »
July 15, 2023
The most disturbing Biden weirdness yet
By Thomas Lifson

Joe Biden’s dementia is rapidly advancing and the nation is in great peril. Proof of his decline came in a creepy moment during his brief visit to Helsinki, where he assaulted (that is the proper word) a child, a little girl who happened to attract his eye in a crowd.

He walked over to her, put his mouth on her back and appeared to rapidly flick his tongue on her, through the fabric of her dress. Watch his jaw move up and down rapidly during this ten-second video clip from Twitter:

https://twitter.com/CalebJHull/status/1679848974369300480

It looks perverted at best, disturbingly sexual in connotation. The little girl recoils in horror. Her mother, perhaps constrained by the grandeur of the presidency, looks upset but does nothing in reaction.

Face it: if an elderly loved one of yours behaved this way with a little girl he had never met, you would do something to keep him in a situation where he cannot do such things again. Perhaps a care facility for those similarly afflicted, or perhaps home care under supervision, if possible. Allowing this to continue puts the public and the elder at risk.

You would NOT task such a person with any serious responsivities, much less the crushing burden of the presidency.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/07/the_most_disturbing_biden_weirdness_yet.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #869 on: July 15, 2023, 05:03:59 pm »
Pedos in office are so much better than Trump, EH?
Just stop. No one here said that.

Offline christian

« Reply #870 on: July 15, 2023, 09:43:09 pm »
Why regardless of what a perv democrat does no wrong doing can be tolerated as coming to light, esp pertaining to a democrat.  Thats why so many pervs safely dwell in their camp, comfortable!  and so many pervs out their trying endlessly to provide them protection.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #871 on: July 15, 2023, 09:48:13 pm »
Just stop. No one here said that.

He does have the most interesting posts with the coolest emojis, though
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

« Reply #872 on: July 15, 2023, 09:55:30 pm »
He sexually assaulted Tara Reade many, many years before dementia set in. He showered with his daughter. Who knows what he did with/to his sons. He's a perv, always has been.

I didn't know he showered with his daughter.  No wonder Hunter is a mess and you mean to tell me that Mama Jill didn't know what was going on??  I find that very difficult to believe.  She's just as guilty.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline christian

« Reply #873 on: July 16, 2023, 06:17:37 pm »
THE MAN PROMISED TO BE SOO MUCH BETTER THAN ANYTHING TRUMP DID.  So many suckers bought that hook line and sinker.  :Look what happens when blind sheep follow with so little thought, just mindlessly herded.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Satan wins big!

Pedos in office are so much better than Trump, EH?  Never stop repeating the truth, regardless of popularity.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2023, 06:31:00 pm by christian »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #874 on: July 16, 2023, 06:38:10 pm »
THE MAN PROMISED TO BE SOO MUCH BETTER THAN ANYTHING TRUMP DID.  So many suckers bought that hook line and sinker.  :Look what happens when blind sheep follow with so little thought, just mindlessly herded.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Satan wins big!

Pedos in office are so much better than Trump, EH?  Never stop repeating the truth, regardless of popularity.

@christian

An unfortunate truth is there is a certain percentage of voters who will vote for whoever  the Dim candidate is,regardless of their background or ability,as well as a certain percentage of voters who  will vote for whoever the alleged Republican candidate is,regardless of qualifications.

Nothing anyone can say or do will change their minds. At MOST,some will chose  to not vote if forced to face the truth about their "regular party candidate".

Sadly,the time to change your mind about supporting any particular candidate is during the party campaigns,not the general election.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2023, 06:39:03 pm by sneakypete »