Author Topic: [Videos] Brandon Speaks  (Read 127334 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: [Videos] Brandon Speaks
« Reply #775 on: June 16, 2023, 11:39:36 pm »
This guy has always been a cartoon, the senility just adds to the creepiness now.

@Free Vulcan

To ME,the most amazing part about this is the DNC isn't even trying to shelter his brain farts anymore. They just let them fly,and ignore them.

I am afraid what this REALLY means is the DNC figures they already have enough votes for him counted to win,regardless of what he says,does,or who runs against him.

Otherwise,wouldn't they be panicking?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

« Reply #776 on: June 17, 2023, 12:02:29 am »
His daughter Ashley is living in the White House and taping things to his mirror, really? Well, she certainly is forgiving, considering she previously wrote about how he sexually molested her.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2023, 10:47:13 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #777 on: June 17, 2023, 10:32:07 pm »
Biden Makes Bizarre Joke To Crickets From Audience, Then Asks, "Where We Going?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0IbXEnhIAI&ab_channel=GOPWarRoom
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #778 on: June 19, 2023, 09:20:58 pm »
 June 19, 2023 10:59am EDT
Biden's White House aides admit they don't know what his odd sayings mean: report
Axios reported Sunday that Biden's aides often have no idea what he means by his 'wacky phrases'

By Hanna Panreck | Fox News

The White House had no explanation for President Biden's "God Save the Queen" remarks at the end of a speech on gun control, according to Axios, which spoke to several aides about the president's "wacky phrases."

Olivia Dalton, White House principal deputy press secretary, told reporters after his speech that he "was commenting to someone in the crowd."

Biden's aides are often confused by his "quirky aphorisms," Axios reported.

The outlet concluded that the president's weird phrases were "Biden being Biden."

Fox News Digital reached out to the White House for comment but has yet to receive a response.

Biden bizarrely ended a speech about gun control in Connecticut with the words "God Save the Queen" after noting that he would not be able to shake hands with attendees because a storm was approaching.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/bidens-white-house-aides-admit-dont-know-odd-sayings-mean-report
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online libertybele

« Reply #779 on: June 19, 2023, 09:37:00 pm »
Biden Makes Bizarre Joke To Crickets From Audience, Then Asks, "Where We Going?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0IbXEnhIAI&ab_channel=GOPWarRoom

I wonder what they are giving him as his eye are exaggeratedly wide open.  He looks ridiculous.  He still doesn't know where he is or where he's going.

It's disheartening to me that 535 members of Congress sit silently by and do nothing!  He is supposed to be leading this country and taking on the role of CIC.  Instead he's wondering around trying to figure out which direction he needs to go in order to get off the stage and away from the press.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #780 on: June 19, 2023, 10:22:00 pm »
Speaking of braindead, watch Fetterman in that video clip. Good grief.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #781 on: June 19, 2023, 10:43:19 pm »
Biden Gets Pulled across the stage by a democrat rep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHwcys5XVE4&ab_channel=InsideEdition
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #782 on: June 20, 2023, 01:46:06 am »
Biden oddly claims his administration 'will have conserved 30%' of all US lands and waters by '2020'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-oddly-claims-administration-conserved-30-percent-us-lands-waters-2020
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

« Reply #783 on: June 22, 2023, 02:26:23 pm »
Biden, alongside Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, slowly lowers his hand from his heart after realizing they're playing the Indian national anthem first. This realization didn't come immediately, I must point out.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1671884793943040002

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #784 on: June 22, 2023, 02:52:21 pm »
@mountaineer

Who  are you kidding?

Biden MIGHT realize  he was on fire,but even that is "iffy".

What happened is his babysitter told him to lower his arm over his ear bug.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #785 on: June 22, 2023, 03:17:43 pm »
After the arrival ceremony, Jill Biden, Ed.D., isn't quite sure to stand since Joe won't let go of the prime minister's hand
Mostly Peaceful Cat
@MaxPaxCat
You can see her sudden panic as she realizes he's slipped his leash again and she doesn't have a good way to get him back on it.
11:07 AM · Jun 22, 2023

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1671892646598705159

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #786 on: June 22, 2023, 05:41:39 pm »
Biden, alongside Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, slowly lowers his hand from his heart after realizing they're playing the Indian national anthem first. This realization didn't come immediately, I must point out.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1671884793943040002

I wonder who told him --- and how.

« Reply #787 on: June 22, 2023, 06:08:35 pm »

Online mountaineer

« Reply #788 on: June 22, 2023, 06:42:01 pm »

Online mountaineer

« Reply #789 on: June 22, 2023, 08:27:25 pm »
Brandon still pushing that "trains across the waters" dream.
"We're moving ourselves to having railway to go all the way across ... from the Atlantic Ocean to the Indian Ocean in Africa."

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1671944302547664910

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #790 on: June 22, 2023, 10:35:48 pm »
"We're moving ourselves to having railway to go all the way across ... from the Atlantic Ocean to the Indian Ocean in Africa."

@mountaineer

When you stop and think about it,it's amazing that anyone would have the stones to run against him,given the way the DNC manages to create the number of votes to win an election out of thin air.

After all,just imagine how embarrassing it would be to lose a national vote to a freaking cretin.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2023, 10:36:41 pm by sneakypete »

Offline berdie

« Reply #791 on: June 22, 2023, 11:01:11 pm »

I heard him say this and it was a total head slap. Aside from the impractibilty ...we can't even keep trains on the ground on the tracks.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #792 on: June 22, 2023, 11:05:17 pm »
I heard him say this and it was a total head slap. Aside from the impractibilty ...we can't even keep trains on the ground on the tracks.
Maybe he should put Mayor Pete Buttgigger in charge of the ocean-going railroad.

« Reply #793 on: June 23, 2023, 04:02:19 am »
Maybe he should put Mayor Pete Buttgigger in charge of the ocean-going railroad.

Maybe Biden  999yawnshould be locked in his basement for needed adjustments to his meds. 

Online mountaineer

« Reply #794 on: June 23, 2023, 12:36:24 pm »
That prime minister is going to have some tales to tell when he gets home. At the state dinner, Joe says, "Enjoy your meal. Where are we?"

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1672058046665687040

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #795 on: June 23, 2023, 04:44:38 pm »
Biden Wrecks Himself Again With These Remarks About Railroads

Matt Vespa
June 22, 2023 8:05 PM

President Joe Biden’s mental and physical stumbles continue to pile up, though some should have been smoothed over by his aides by now. He fell during the US Air Force commencement ceremony. He uttered, “God save the queen,” while closing a gun control address in Connecticut. And then he spoke about some railroad we would build connecting the Pacific Ocean to the Indian Ocean. The Biden White House welcomed Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi today, looking aloof when he mistook the Indian National Anthem for our own. And he also reiterated the ocean railway project that will link up with the Atlantic Ocean, Indian Ocean, and Africa:

The first utterance of this physically impossible transpiration project occurred at the League of Conservation Voters’ annual fundraising dinner last week. Biden accepted their endorsement, along with other prominent environmental groups, for his re-election. It was after the sun went down, so Biden didn’t know where he was, as evidenced by his remarks which were incoherent at best.

Have staffers told him to quit making these promises about water-borne railroads, or does he forget, thinking it’s cute old people antics. Who knows? But it’s not appropriate for the office of the presidency.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2023/06/22/biden-once-again-thinks-we-can-build-railroad-on-oceans-n2624871
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #796 on: June 23, 2023, 05:03:08 pm »
It's obvious his handlers need to train him better.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #797 on: June 23, 2023, 05:46:43 pm »

They could easily railroad him to thinking the way they want.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #798 on: June 23, 2023, 08:51:45 pm »
They could easily railroad him to thinking the way they want.

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #799 on: June 23, 2023, 10:05:21 pm »
Biden: "Jill said you women should take off your high heels. The rest of you should lie down. My Lord."
Hmm, what?

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1672350688846954498
From the same appearance:
*BIDEN: "I'm Jill's husband and Kamala's running mate. Y'all think I'm kidding."
*KAMELA HARRIS: "Let's always take a moment to also see what we have achieved thus far, while we clearly see the moment that we are presently in. So we have achieved a lot." (Biden mispronounced her name again).
*BIDEN: "I know I'm 198 years old, but all kidding aside. Think about that!"

*Biden coughs directly into his hand, then walks off stage and immediately starts shaking hands and kissing members of the audience
See all at the RNC Research twitter page