Author Topic: [Videos] Brandon Speaks  (Read 127580 times)

Offline Kamaji

Re: [Videos] Brandon Speaks
« Reply #725 on: June 02, 2023, 01:36:20 pm »
Probably custom orthopedic shoes.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #726 on: June 02, 2023, 01:42:50 pm »
Looks like a "Smart" Phone.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #727 on: June 02, 2023, 01:44:33 pm »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #728 on: June 02, 2023, 01:51:30 pm »
Earpiece Guy audio from Joe's day at the U.S. Air Force Academy.

https://twitter.com/MagaMemeWizard/status/1664458588197212161
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #729 on: June 02, 2023, 01:56:13 pm »
"Have a nice trip. See you next fall".
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mountaineer

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #732 on: June 02, 2023, 04:38:33 pm »
The claim I've read is that LIEden's shoes are special anti-trip shoes, but when I DDGed "anti-trip shoes" and browsed through the images, none had heels resembling what is pictured.

My "special" shoes are Hoka balanced or plush cushioning, or New Balance "Fresh Foam" models. Unpadded shoes are not good for plantar fasciitis.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #734 on: June 03, 2023, 08:00:15 pm »
The claim I've read is that LIEden's shoes are special anti-trip shoes, but when I DDGed "anti-trip shoes" and browsed through the images, none had heels resembling what is pictured.

My "special" shoes are Hoka balanced or plush cushioning, or New Balance "Fresh Foam" models. Unpadded shoes are not good for plantar fasciitis.
I think they are little gas piston shocks, you know to help him do that 'look how virile I am' jog, and what I think has happened is they put stronger ones on his shoes to make up for his failing muscle strength and he's not used t it yet(just like when they put more powerful springs in Hymie the robot in preparation for a fight) :silly: :silly: :silly:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #735 on: June 04, 2023, 02:54:00 am »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline American Girl

« Reply #736 on: June 05, 2023, 11:57:18 am »
This is one of those moments where you gather all the propaganda material you've seen over the past 2 years and you realize how many lies they were willing to tell.

https://www.usasupreme.com/heres-joe-biden-playing-golf-in-another-attempt-to-make-him-look-healthy-after-another-embarrassing-face-plant-the-video-reveals-something-really-strange/

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #737 on: June 05, 2023, 01:30:54 pm »
I haven't quite jumped on the "body double" bandwagon, but this sure as hell doesn't look like Joe Biden, the feeble old stumbler who took a header at the Air Force Academy.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1665475271825453056

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #738 on: June 05, 2023, 01:57:01 pm »
I haven't quite jumped on the "body double" bandwagon, but this sure as hell doesn't look like Joe Biden, the feeble old stumbler who took a header at the Air Force Academy.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1665475271825453056

@mountaineer

I am GUESSING that most former Presidents had body doubles to use when needed.

The difference is they seemed to be needed only rarely in the past,and now they are getting paid overtime.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #739 on: June 05, 2023, 02:44:29 pm »
 *****rollingeyes***** I know, it's a weird thought, but since "reporters" being invited to Presidential golf outings is a sort of tradition that dates at least to Eisenhower, maybe Biden actually likes golf.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #740 on: June 05, 2023, 03:02:04 pm »
You be the judge...I think it's Brandon

https://twitter.com/NautPoso/status/1665533796693733376
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

« Reply #741 on: June 05, 2023, 03:10:47 pm »
WATCH: President Joe Biden spotted golfing with his brother Jimmy at Andrews Air Force Base Sunday

So any AF Service members who had tee times on Sunday had to cancel them so that Biden could play?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #742 on: June 05, 2023, 03:16:14 pm »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #743 on: June 05, 2023, 03:41:37 pm »
You know this had to be staged...Did he just play this one hole for the media?..are those even his clubs?

Is Biden a avid golfer..I think not since you never see him playing other than this photo-op.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #744 on: June 05, 2023, 03:45:37 pm »
You know this had to be staged...Did he just play this one hole for the media?..are those even his clubs?

Is Biden a avid golfer..I think not since you never see him playing other than this photo-op.
To me, this guy looks heavier than Brandon. And who doesn't put his club back in the bag after a shot? Driving a golf cart with a 7-iron on your lap is a bit unusual. Would they really trust Bumbling Joe to drive a golf cart?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #745 on: June 05, 2023, 03:46:58 pm »
To me, this guy looks heavier than Brandon. And who doesn't put his club back in the bag after a shot? Driving a golf cart with a 7-iron on your lap is a bit unusual. Would they really trust Bumbling Joe to drive a golf cart?

I thought he looked heavier too...people on twitter swear this isn't Biden.. :whistle:
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #747 on: June 05, 2023, 11:06:33 pm »
Joe always gets flummoxed when championship sports teams visit the White House - but still manages to crank out a lie or two.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1665828711881637888

RNC Research
@RNCResearch
2h
Biden tells the Kansas City Chiefs a story about when he "played freshman football at Delaware" before his mom made him quit
« Last Edit: June 05, 2023, 11:07:23 pm by mountaineer »

Offline American Girl

« Reply #748 on: June 06, 2023, 12:32:26 pm »

Offline MOD3

« Reply #749 on: June 06, 2023, 01:00:13 pm »
Merged a couple of threads into this, the catch-all for Biden impairment.