Author Topic: [Videos] Brandon Speaks  (Read 128269 times)

LMAO and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline libertybele

Re: [Videos] Brandon Speaks
« Reply #575 on: April 15, 2023, 08:07:20 pm »
He kept blathering in Ireland that he was going to stay, but he came back anyway (dammit).

Maybe the ice cream selection is better here.   :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #576 on: April 15, 2023, 09:47:21 pm »
@mountaineer

Damn shame we can't make him stay there. He could be the State Bird,or something.
You spelled TURD wrong, and Bidet is the state TURD that is stinking up the rest of America.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #577 on: April 15, 2023, 10:09:05 pm »
He kept blathering in Ireland that he was going to stay, but he came back anyway (dammit).

:thumbsup:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #578 on: April 16, 2023, 01:47:57 pm »
WATCH:

Biden once again falsely claims he "was a professor at the University of Pennsylvania."

He was paid $1 million, but he never taught a single class. pic.twitter.com/xyR5658Dxe

— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) April 14, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtPvYNR1UQI&t=2042s&ab_channel=NowThisNews
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #579 on: April 19, 2023, 11:49:26 am »
Maybe the ice cream selection is better here.   :shrug:

@libertybele

No new goobermint money to steal in Ireland. The Irish political pros already own all the scams.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #580 on: April 21, 2023, 07:57:41 pm »
Whatever. He's either dying of cancer, or he isn't.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1649482436680491025
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #581 on: April 22, 2023, 11:48:46 am »
No blinking but plenty of lies - and slurring of words.

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1649689417743753217

Online GtHawk

« Reply #582 on: April 22, 2023, 08:05:13 pm »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #583 on: April 25, 2023, 05:51:06 pm »
"Folks, look: Think how many people had no idea what the hell a supply chain was. No! I'm serious! You said two and half years ago — well the supply chain — people look at, I mean really bright people, look at uh the uh, yeah, the uh..."

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1650916014698250241

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #584 on: April 25, 2023, 05:56:39 pm »
This has to be the most depressing Thread at TBR......   **nononono*
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #585 on: April 25, 2023, 06:12:30 pm »
This has to be the most depressing Thread at TBR......   **nononono*
This is the United States of America, circa 2023.  :crying:

Offline berdie

« Reply #586 on: April 25, 2023, 08:25:41 pm »
"Folks, look: Think how many people had no idea what the hell a supply chain was. No! I'm serious! You said two and half years ago — well the supply chain — people look at, I mean really bright people, look at uh the uh, yeah, the uh..."

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1650916014698250241

I'm going to put aside his arrogant assumption that people didn't know what the supply chain is.

The rest of his blather is just pit-i-ful.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #587 on: April 25, 2023, 08:46:09 pm »

I'm going to put aside his arrogant assumption that people didn't know what the supply chain is.

The rest of his blather is just pit-i-ful.

Nothing like the POTUS in his re-election announcement speech telling the country that they are too stupid to understand what a "suppy chain" is.   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online corbe

« Reply #588 on: April 25, 2023, 09:43:57 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #589 on: April 25, 2023, 10:02:41 pm »
At least I know where and when I was born - and when my grandfather died. Just sayin'.

https://twitter.com/townhallcom/status/1650917697952051201

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #590 on: April 26, 2023, 12:44:57 am »
Slow Joe is not only  a borderline retard,he is also a compulsive liar. If given a choice between telling a lie or telling the truth,he WILL tell a lie.

Or would,at one time. I am not sure that at this point he even understands the difference.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #591 on: April 26, 2023, 09:52:38 pm »
Biden cheat sheet shows he had advance knowledge of journalist’s question
By Josh Christenson   
April 26, 2023 4:49pm

A cheat sheet held by President Biden during a Wednesday press conference revealed that the 80-year-old commander in chief had advance knowledge of a question from a journalist.

“How are YOU squaring YOUR domestic priorities — like reshoring semiconductors manufacturing — with alliance-based foreign policy?” read a question from Los Angeles Times reporter Courtney Subramanian.

The revelation came during a joint press conference with South Korean President Yoon Suk Yeol that discussed growing nuclear threats from North Korea — as the nations celebrate the 70th anniversary of their alliance.

Another cheat sheet showed the names of other Biden administration officials to relay the order remarks would be delivered at the press conference. ...
NY Post

Benny Johnson
@bennyjohnson
Joe Biden’s notecard doesn’t just tell him which reporters to call on, it includes what order to call on them in and what PRE-SUBMITTED questions they’re going to ask...
« Last Edit: April 26, 2023, 10:06:01 pm by mountaineer »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #592 on: April 26, 2023, 10:29:11 pm »

President Biden held up a note card during remarks that included detailed directions such as, ""YOU enter the Roosevelt Room and say hello to participants" and "YOU take YOUR seat."
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #594 on: April 27, 2023, 08:23:53 pm »
What is it, a week or two, and he already can't remember his visit to Ireland?

https://twitter.com/townhallcom/status/1651632784056754198

Offline libertybele

« Reply #595 on: April 27, 2023, 08:35:27 pm »
 When oh when are they going to have him step down??  How long can he keep going?? Granted this truly isn't any kind of threat to national security or to the country, but it continues to show his mental decline.

Biden inaccurately claims he was born at the same hospital where his grandfather died only two weeks before

President Joe Biden claimed that he was born at the same hospital where his grandfather had passed away just two weeks prior — but the president's claim is not accurate. The New York Times has even pointed out that Biden's claim was "false."

Biden, who was born in Scranton, Pennsylvania, on November 20, 1942, mentioned that his grandfather had worked for the American Oil Company. But Joseph H. Biden, who had in fact worked at that company, died at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland, according to an obituary in 1941.

Ambrose J. Finnegan, who was Biden's other grandfather, passed away in St. Mary's Hospital, according to an obituary from 1957. President Joe Biden was apparently born at the St. Mary's Hospital, but his birth came more than a decade before Finnegan's death...............

https://www.theblaze.com/news/president-biden-inaccurate-claim-grandfather
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online GtHawk

« Reply #596 on: April 27, 2023, 09:52:07 pm »
 9999hair out0000
What is it, a week or two, and he already can't remember his visit to Ireland?

https://twitter.com/townhallcom/status/1651632784056754198
I looked at some of the Twitter responses and someone that says they are a doctor said early Parkinson's signs. Well I don't know but one of our best friends is an the middle to later stages of Parkinson's and while she has definite tremors and motor impairment she is still really sharp mentally. I don't know what Joe's disfunction is, but it is more likely Alzheimer than Parkinson's, at least from my experience with both.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #597 on: April 27, 2023, 09:59:07 pm »
9999hair out0000I looked at some of the Twitter responses and someone that says they are a doctor said early Parkinson's signs. Well I don't know but one of our best friends is an the middle to later stages of Parkinson's and while she has definite tremors and motor impairment she is still really sharp mentally. I don't know what Joe's disfunction is, but it is more likely Alzheimer than Parkinson's, at least from my experience with both.
My late father had a Lewy Body variant of dementia, and there are similarities between his behavior and Joe's. Probably not Parkinson's but a form of dementia.

Offline verga

« Reply #598 on: April 28, 2023, 01:06:54 pm »
The more impressive headline would be "Biden goes 24 hours without making a gaffe."
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline BellyAche

« Reply #599 on: April 28, 2023, 01:44:35 pm »
This man's brain is full of his own personal brand of "folklore." Biden's "folksiness" is an illusion and swallowed by so many dems (dims as you all like to say)!!!
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt