Author Topic: NOAA official to Lemon: No, "climate change" is not responsible for Hurricane Ian  (Read 267 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
NOAA official to Lemon: No, "climate change" is not responsible for Hurricane Ian
ED MORRISSEY 8:31 AM on September 28, 2022

Just think — CNN viewers can soon start off their mornings with this ‘just the facts” approach to news every day. Yee, and may I add, haw.

As Hurricane Ian approaches Florida, NOAA’s Jamie Rohme tried to deliver at least a little good news, which is that instability in the eye may signal no more intensification. Instead of listening to Rohme’s report and reacting to it, Lemon clearly had his next question at hand — and his agenda at the ready (via The Daily Wire):

DON LEMON, CNN HOST: Can you tell us what this is and what effect the climate change has on this phenomenon?

JAMIE ROHME, NOAA DIRECTOR: Well, we can come back and talk about climate change at a later time. I want to focus on the here-and-now. We think the rapid intensification is probably almost done, there could be a little bit more intensification as it still is over the warm waters of the eastern Gulf of Mexico, but I don’t think we’re gonna get any more rapid intensification. If you look here, you can actually see, pretty interesting for your viewers, you can actually see a second eyewall forming around the inner eyewall, and that’s basically the second eyewall has overtaken the original eyewall and that should arrest development.

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2022/09/28/noaa-official-to-lemon-no-climate-change-is-not-responsible-for-hurricane-ian-n499468
« Last Edit: October 01, 2022, 05:30:46 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson