Author Topic: TRUTH AND COURAGE UNDER FIRE: Ginni Thomas Tells Liz Cheney and Jan. 6 Committee She Still Believes  (Read 961 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
TRUTH AND COURAGE UNDER FIRE: Ginni Thomas Tells Liz Cheney and Jan. 6 Committee She Still Believes 2020 Election Was Stolen
By Jim Hoft
Published September 30, 2022 at 9:00am

Liz Cheney and the January 6 Committee recently came to an agreement with conservative Ginni Thomas to be interviewed in their ongoing witch-hunt.

In June the J6 Committee sent Thomas a letter requesting her appearance.

In July Virginia “Ginni” Thomas‘ lawyer sent a response to the sham January 6 Committee, one week after they formally requested her testimony.

Thomas’ lawyer, Mark R. Paoletta, said he does “not understand the need to speak with Mrs. Thomas” and indicated she is willing if they can provide further information regarding their intentions.

On Thursday Ginni Thomas testified before the sham committee and told them the election was stolen.

Ginni Thomas is no wilting flower. And she does not waiver in her beliefs.

This must have infuriated the demons in the room.  Mediaite reported:

Ginni Thomas, the wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, told the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol attack she still believes the 2020 election was stolen from former President Donald Trump.

Thomas made the declaration during a four-hour interview with the committee’s members on Thursday…

…“Can we say how remarkable it is to see that picture of the wife of a Supreme Court justice coming in to testify for the Jan. 6th committee?” Gangel noted. “We have learned that she had a prepared statement, in fact, at the top of the interview, in which she made clear she addressed her that election activities were separate from her husband’s.”

“We are told that she cooperated, that she answered every question. But also told reporters that she still believes the election was stolen, Jake. So after everything we know, Ginni Thomas is still an election denier,” Gangel added…

…Gangel said Thomas remains committed to her belief the election was not fair, and Trump was the rightful winner of the election.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/truth-courage-fire-ginni-thomas-tells-liz-cheney-jan-6-committee-still-believes-2020-election-stolen/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Kudos to her for not backing down and telling these SOB's the truth, and what 10's of millions of other of us know.   

This whole steal deflection has been a massive nuclear powered gaslighting operation.  And the nation is on to it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Kudos to her for not backing down and telling these SOB's the truth, and what 10's of millions of other of us know.   

This whole steal deflection has been a massive nuclear powered gaslighting operation. And the nation is on to it.

LOL!.... like hell they are!

Just speaking for my small sample size ...circle-of-influence being a half-dozen humans and a cat, they think I'm insane for even publicly associating with Republicans and MAGA specifically.

...so the gaslighting is very effective.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Just speaking for my small sample size ...circle-of-influence being a half-dozen humans and a cat, they think I'm insane for even publicly associating with Republicans and MAGA specifically.

I got to disagree.  Pretty much everyone I know right of center believes the election was stolen.  It my be my geographical location, but in these parts Biden is considered an illegitimate POTUS.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

I got to disagree.  Pretty much everyone I know right of center believes the election was stolen.  It my be my geographical location, but in these parts Biden is considered an illegitimate POTUS.

That's pretty true up in here too.

Online DCPatriot

LOL!  Don't get me started. 

My 'relationships' since 1991 were all with double-d, bleeding heart liberals.  It's gotten so bad that a 22 years long get together birthday dinnersfor each of us four, (her sister and brother-in-law) has become strained because politics is verboten.

This place (other than my children) is the only connection to a sane world.  9999hair out0000 
« Last Edit: October 01, 2022, 02:59:56 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Same here.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DCPatriot

Same here.

@Cyber Liberty
@roamer_1
@catfish1957

Okay guyz... back the hell off a bit here!

I live in a Commie Hell-Hole less than a half-hour by car to Washington, D.C. that has traffic signs in Spanish.    happy77

Offline aligncare

Yeah, but don’t you live in the swamp? I suggest your sampling is skewed.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Mega dittos @DCPatriot   ----

But, it may be the "publicly" some object to.  From what we've experienced, whispers, head nods, eye rolls and the secret handshake are still okay.   :bighug:

« Last Edit: October 01, 2022, 08:24:01 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online roamer_1

@Cyber Liberty
@roamer_1
@catfish1957

I live in a Commie Hell-Hole less than a half-hour by car to Washington, D.C. that has traffic signs in Spanish.    happy77

Well, @DCPatriot ... Ya heard from the South, ya heard from the Desert Southwest, and ya heard from the Rockies... At some point, ya gotta think, well maybe it's you...  :shrug: :whistle:

LOL! not !YOU! you... but where you're at  :laugh: :beer:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty
@roamer_1
@catfish1957

No prob, DCP!  We all have our mixes of Blue and Reds!   :beer:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
@Cyber Liberty
@roamer_1
@catfish1957

We believe you.  A lot of us are just lucky to live in places that most people wouldn't piss on Pedo Joe if he was on fire.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Not so here. Virtually everyone I know is sure the election was stolen.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis