Author Topic: Joe Biden Delivers a Twofer of Absurdity at Rosh Hashanah Event  (Read 844 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Delivers a Twofer of Absurdity at Rosh Hashanah Event
« on: September 30, 2022, 11:35:40 pm »
Joe Biden Delivers a Twofer of Absurdity at Rosh Hashanah Event
By Bonchie | 6:00 PM on September 30, 2022

Cranking out several hundred words about Joe Biden’s mental lapses is becoming harder and harder these days, if for no other reason than the sheer volume that the president puts out. It’s constant, with sometimes multiple “moments” in a single day. If he’s not trying to summon dead people, he’s getting lost during FEMA briefings or making up new words entirely.

Friday provided no exception to the rule, and the rule is that if Biden is speaking in public, he’s going to say ridiculous things. That happened at a White House reception to celebrate Rosh Hashanah, where the president handed out a twofer of absurdity.

We’ll start with this gem of human history. Did you know that Hispanics were apparently indigenous to what is now the United States?

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1575944377548959744

This is one of those things that the fact-checking industry will lecture conservative sites for making fun of because you can twist things enough to make it sort of true, but it’s really not. The term Hispanic means Spanish-speaking, with the vast majority of Hispanics being descended from Europeans. About eight percent of Latin America is indigenous, and the people in those groups are differentiated as such from the general Hispanic population.

Further, if the suggestion is then going to be that because many Hispanics have indigenous ancestors somewhere in their lineage, it should be noted a lot of Americans have diverse indigenous lineages as well. In short, no matter how you slice it, suggesting that Hispanics were “here before we were” in relation to the current residents of the United States is silly selective pandering that doesn’t actually mean anything. Even if one were to grant the premise, so what? I just don’t understand the constant need by the left to speak down to modern Americans in such a way.

Moving past that, Biden doubled up on facepalms with this ridiculous, clearly false claim about attending shul more than actual Jews do.

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1575883887065997313

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/09/30/joe-biden-delivers-a-twofer-of-absurdity-at-rosh-hashanah-event-n635568
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Joe Biden Delivers a Twofer of Absurdity at Rosh Hashanah Event
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2022, 11:36:35 pm »
"I probably went to shul more than many of you did... I'm a practicing Catholic but I went too services on Saturday and Sunday. You think I'm kidding."

He's such an f'king liar...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2022, 12:02:13 am »

Probably frequents Bar Mitzvah's.  That's his age demographic of choice, you know.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2022, 12:16:05 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2022, 12:05:50 am »
 “here before we were”  who is we, dipstick?

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2022, 12:09:33 am »

I keep waiting for that lightning bolt to smite him from the sky.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2022, 12:54:06 pm »
Probably frequents Bar Mitzvah's.  That's his age demographic of choice, you know.
Especially Bat Mitzvahs.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Last Edit: October 02, 2022, 03:32:17 pm by GtHawk »

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2022, 04:48:26 pm »
The Spanish did establish permanent settlements in the Western Hemisphere before the English, Dutch, French, Portuguese, and Swedes.

As long as Biden is pro-choice, he cannot be a Catholic in good standing.  Thems is the rules.

Time to have animatronic Biden robot speak in public.  Old Joe's mind is slipping further and further out of orbit.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2022, 05:45:18 pm »
Biden went to a synagogue one time, a hundred years ago and in his demented mind today that makes him a truck driving, Naval officer, Rabbi. The thing to remember and what is most concerning about Biden's obvious 'tall tales' is that he is not lying. Biden really believes that all of these crazy, easily disputed stories, actually happened to him. He is unable to separate reality from fantasies or dreams. To him, they are all the same thing.

Was in argument with some Mexican guy once, which is very rare. He yelled at me, 'All you Europeans should go home!'
I said, 'But you are European ... from Spain'. Could tell I caught him off-guard. He sputtered, and finally spit out 'Not Me. I am Aztlán!'

I could tell by his face and body type that the guy was Spanish, short, chubby, lighter skin, not Aztec. Furthermore, he would never make this claim in his native Mexico because Aztecs are looked down upon by their Spanish conquerors. But I let it go. "Oh, I did not realize that". That's all he had, and I flustered him with real truth. So I gave it to him. "You are descended from an Aztec warrior!" If that's what he wants to believe then ... Why not? I don't care enough to care.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2022, 05:48:50 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2022, 10:35:10 pm »
From the article:
"We’ll start with this gem of human history. Did you know that Hispanics were apparently indigenous to what is now the United States?"

Heh.
Got a question for you.
I posed this to a friend, and he answered correctly.

Here it is:
How many "Hispanics" existed in 1491...?

(I'll be waiting for your reply)

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2022, 10:49:14 pm »
From the article:
"We’ll start with this gem of human history. Did you know that Hispanics were apparently indigenous to what is now the United States?"

Heh.
Got a question for you.
I posed this to a friend, and he answered correctly.

Here it is:
How many "Hispanics" existed in 1491...?

(I'll be waiting for your reply)
None, of course, they all spoke some other language.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2022, 02:41:30 am »
Joe Biden is proof that democrats were and are certain that Joe and anything he does is better than Trumpy. 

The sweeter than sweet lies of the democrats become so bitter with time don't they?  Is that why the scum of the earth, pervs, deviants low lifes love democrats so?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions