Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Here’s a Full List of Congressional Republicans Funded by Gates  (Read 911 times)

Online mountaineer

EXCLUSIVE: Here’s a Full List of Congressional Republicans Funded by Gates
By Jim Hoft
Published September 30, 2022 at 2:44pm
...   Cheney, for instance, was the #3 Republican in the House of Representatives. She served in the position of Conference Chair. She was replaced in 2021 by New York Republican Representative Elise Stefanik.

Stefanik had the backing of many within the ‘MAGA’ movement. She was even endorsed by Donald Trump. He hosted a Mar-a-Lago fundraiser for her back in January. He was quoted as saying that Stefanik would ‘one day be President.’ 

Upon investigation of published federal campaign finance data, Launch Liberty has discovered that Stefanik has taken a lot of money from Billionaire William Henry Gates III, better known as Bill Gates. ...

The fact that Stefanik, lauded by Conservatives everywhere, received money from Bill Gates got me asking a lot more questions. Why would somebody focused on vaccine mandates and radical climate change policies be funding top members of the Republican party?

Who else was Bill Gates funding? The answer that I discovered was startling.  ....
Article at Gateway Pundit.

Crenshaw, Graham, Thune, Rubio, Romney, Barrasso ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline rustynail

Why would such small sums be influential?

Offline Killer Clouds

Looks like a list of who's who of the RINO caucus.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
My comment on Stefanik?

If I had a $ every time, a supposed conservative turned full RINO?

You get the picture, especially if she pulls off becoming Speaker, and gets her gold plated Swamp Membership Card.

Because I ask....

Name the last GOP party leader in House and Senate who hasn't betrayed their principals?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2022, 03:30:38 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Here is a full list of the Congressional Republicans he has funded for the upcoming 2022 cycle.

Rep. Vernon Buchanan – Florida, District 16
Rep. Dan Crenshaw – Texas, District 2
Rep. Elise Stefanik – New York, District 21
Rep. Chuck Fleishmann, Tennessee, District 3
Rep. Mike Simpson, Idaho, District 2
Rep. Garrett Graves, Louisiana, District 6
Rep. Cathy Rodgers, Washington, District 5
Rep. Kay Granger, Texas, District 12
Rep. Suzan Delbone, Washington, District 1
Rep. Kelly Armstrong, North Dakota, At-large District
Rep. John Curtis, Utah, District 3
Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick, Pennsylvania, District 1
Rep. Dan Newhouse, Washington, District 4
Rep. Jamie Beutler, Washington, District 3
Sen. Mike Crapo, Idaho
Sen. John Cornyn, Texas
Sen. Shelley Capito, West Virginia
Sen. Mike Braun, Indiana
Sen. Bill Cassidy, Louisiana
Sen. Susan Collins, Maine
Sen. John Kennedy, Louisiana
Sen. John Barrasso, Wyoming
Sen. John Thune, South Dakota
Sen. Bill Hagerty, Tennessee
Sen. Jerry Moran, Kansas
Sen. Marco Rubio, Florida
Sen. John Hoeven, North Dakota
Sen. Mitt Romney, Utah

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Its so much easier to just say the democrat party in its entirety by Gates and Soros, but that just too boring!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@mountaineer

Sen. John Cornyn, Texas
p
This is one of the most blatant displays of political corruption in history!

There is no way in HELL that John Cornyn or Susan Collins,or Marco Rubio NEED money from people like Gates,who are not "local" and are OBVIOUSLY doing NOTHING LESS THAN SELLING INFLUENCE AND THEIR VOTES!

All 3,plus many more on that list are going to get re-elected if they don't take a freaking dime from anyone that isn't a citizen of the states that elect them.

Even IF any of them are willing to take Gates money and NOT vote the way Gates wants them to vote,they are doing nothing less that giving the IMPRESSION that they will by accepting what amounts to a freaking bribe.

It also serves to influence new candidates running for office or re-election the first time to put THEIR hands out too,"because everyone is doing it and I don't have the financial resources my opponent has.

I can excuse the "newbies" or the "wannabes" for taking it THE FIRST TIME because it takes a lot of money to win a House or Senate seat for the first time,but after that first time they have had a few years to establish a track record they can run and win again on,and don't NEED that outsiders influence payola.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
The only one that surprises me is John Kennedy.  Bill Cassidy is no surprise. It’s clear he’s been bought and paid for.  It makes me sick that I voted for him.
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Offline Killer Clouds

The only one that surprises me is John Kennedy.  Bill Cassidy is no surprise. It’s clear he’s been bought and paid for.  It makes me sick that I voted for him.
Kennedy shouldn't be a suprise.

Online mountaineer

I suspect it's not always easy to catch contributions from an unsavory donor. During my own political campaign, total contributions were under $10,000, as I recall.

Just imagine the headache for a campaign treasurer dealing with millions of dollars. Had I received money from a slime like Gates, my options would be to send it back with a "thanks but no thanks" note or go ahead and keep it, and continue to answer to my own conscience.  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I suspect it's not always easy to catch contributions from an unsavory donor. During my own political campaign, total contributions were under $10,000, as I recall.

Just imagine the headache for a campaign treasurer dealing with millions of dollars. Had I received money from a slime like Gates, my options would be to send it back with a "thanks but no thanks" note or go ahead and keep it, and continue to answer to my own conscience.  :shrug:
I don't think that it necessarily follows that acceptance of a donation, especially relatively small, that a person is compromised and and will do the donors bidding. It's more important to look at how the politician votes and acts, that is the tell.

Offline bilo

Here is a full list of the Congressional Republicans he has funded for the upcoming 2022 cycle.

Rep. Vernon Buchanan – Florida, District 16
Rep. Dan Crenshaw – Texas, District 2
Rep. Elise Stefanik – New York, District 21
Rep. Chuck Fleishmann, Tennessee, District 3
Rep. Mike Simpson, Idaho, District 2
Rep. Garrett Graves, Louisiana, District 6
Rep. Cathy Rodgers, Washington, District 5
Rep. Kay Granger, Texas, District 12
Rep. Suzan Delbone, Washington, District 1
Rep. Kelly Armstrong, North Dakota, At-large District
Rep. John Curtis, Utah, District 3
Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick, Pennsylvania, District 1
Rep. Dan Newhouse, Washington, District 4
Rep. Jamie Beutler, Washington, District 3
Sen. Mike Crapo, Idaho
Sen. John Cornyn, Texas
Sen. Shelley Capito, West Virginia
Sen. Mike Braun, Indiana
Sen. Bill Cassidy, Louisiana
Sen. Susan Collins, Maine
Sen. John Kennedy, Louisiana
Sen. John Barrasso, Wyoming
Sen. John Thune, South Dakota
Sen. Bill Hagerty, Tennessee
Sen. Jerry Moran, Kansas
Sen. Marco Rubio, Florida
Sen. John Hoeven, North Dakota
Sen. Mitt Romney, Utah

I'm happy to see I didn't contribute to a single one on that list.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home