Author Topic: 'I don't even know what that is': What 'confused' and 'angry' Democratic Senator Dianne Feinstein, 8  (Read 362 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'I don't even know what that is': What 'confused' and 'angry' Democratic Senator Dianne Feinstein, 89, said to staffers when they briefed her on the bill to continue funding the government

Feinstein, 89, has served as a Democratic senator from California for 30 years, and has voted on dozens of continuing resolutions (CR) to fund the government
    According to a private conversation overheard by Insider, Feinstein struggled to get her bearings on the walk to the Senate floor to vote
    'This is a vote on the continuing resolution. Do you have any questions about it?' a male staffer asked the senator, before she snapped at him
    Democrats on Capitol Hill have in recent years expressed concern over the Senate's oldest member and her mental fitness to serve

By Morgan Phillips, Politics Reporter For Dailymail.Com

Published: 11:26 EDT, 30 September 2022 | Updated: 11:27 EDT, 30 September 2022

Sen. Dianne Feinstein became exasperated with staffers who tried to brief her on the upcoming stopgap funding bill she was to vote for on Thursday, telling them: 'I don't even know what that is.'

Feinstein, 89, has served as a Democratic senator from California for 30 years, and has voted on dozens of continuing resolutions (CR) to fund the government.

According to a private conversation overheard by Insider, Feinstein struggled to get her bearings as she headed into an elevator that brings lawmakers to the Senate floor to vote.

'This is a vote on the continuing resolution. Do you have any questions about it?' a male staffer asked the senator, before she snapped at him.

The vote to keep the government funded through Dec. 16 passed the Senate 72-25. 

Democrats on Capitol Hill have in recent years expressed concern over the Senate's oldest member and her mental fitness to serve.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11267183/I-dont-know-Feinstein-89-said-staffers-briefed-bill.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Wow! Boy, those oldies hang on to power like a Rottweiler pulling on a rope. They never let go until they are dead. Regardless of wasting their final years away on a quest better suited to a 40 year old, they refuse to step aside for next generation.

They are all just like Queen Elizabeth. The next generation, King Charles, takes over at 74 years of age. The same may happen in America? By the time the oldies die, the people following them will be geriatrics themselves.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2022, 08:56:18 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

We've been hearing for quite a while how cognitively impaired she is, probably much worse than Biden. Again, where is this woman's family? Are they waiting for her to run around the Senate in her underwear before they finally acknowledge she's not competent to do the job?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
She's up for re-election in 2024.

Will another dem-communist dare to challenge her in a primary?

If not, she'll be going out of the Senate feet-first.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
She is just another ancient brick in the American gerontocracy. And they never die.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.