Author Topic: Joe Biden Tough Talks Putin: ‘Don’t Misunderstand What I’m Saying’  (Read 802 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Tough Talks Putin: ‘Don’t Misunderstand What I’m Saying’

Charlie Spiering 30 Sep 2022

President Joe Biden tried to send a message of strength as he reacted to remarks from Russian President Vladimir Putin on Friday.

“America and its allies are not going to be intimidated by Putin and his reckless words and threats,” Biden said, as he glanced at his notecard. “He’s not going to scare us or intimidate us.”

Biden repeated his vow to defend “every inch” of NATO territory and would continue working with NATO allies “who are united in our resolve to take on his aggression.”

“Mr. Putin. Don’t misunderstand what I’m saying. Every inch,” he said.

Biden dismissed Putin’s celebration on Friday of his decision to annex the Luhansk, Donetsk, Kherson, and Zaporizhzhia regions of Ukraine, about 15 percent of territory in Ukraine.

“The sham routine he put on this morning showing the unity and people holding hands together, well, the United States is not going to recognize this,” Biden said.

He announced more sanctions on Russia and noted that Congress had passed another $13 billion of aid for Ukraine.

“The United States is not going to recognize this,” he added. “He can’t seize his neighbor’s territory and get away with it. Simple as that.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/09/30/joe-biden-tough-talks-putin-dont-misunderstand-what-im-saying/

The president spoke about Putin at the White House after delivering remarks on the ongoing devastation following Hurricane Ian in Florida.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2022, 08:02:51 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Re: Joe Biden Tough Talks Putin: ‘Don’t Misunderstand What I’m Saying’
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2022, 07:57:23 pm »

I hear ya, Joe.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2022, 08:01:36 pm »
Biden repeated his vow to defend “every inch” of NATO territory ......”

What has this to do with Ukraine?

« Last Edit: September 30, 2022, 08:08:22 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2022, 08:32:02 pm »
Since he was reading off the Soros/Obama/Pelosi script provided to him, we have to assume this is the posture of the Democrat Party. I'll bet you could ask him an hour later what he just said and the answer would be a blank stare. When? What do you mean?

So while America is facing recession, record inflation, record random violent crime, and record fuel prices, Obama is threatening a World War with Russia and China. The elections cannot come fast enough. And that may be the whole point. It's possible the Democrats want to provoke a war before the midterms? Just to shake up the current status-quo of a Republican landslide.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2022, 08:57:25 pm »
Since he was reading off the Soros/Obama/Pelosi script provided to him, we have to assume this is the posture of the Democrat Party. I'll bet you could ask him an hour later what he just said and the answer would be a blank stare. When? What do you mean?

So while America is facing recession, record inflation, record random violent crime, and record fuel prices, Obama is threatening a World War with Russia and China. The elections cannot come fast enough. And that may be the whole point. It's possible the Democrats want to provoke a war before the midterms? Just to shake up the current status-quo of a Republican landslide.
I think you might be right about trying to provoke a war, hoping that despite Brandon's dementia Americans would rally behind a wartime president, then again it might just push even more people to vote republican because Brandon is not only bankrupting them but would also be killing their children.

As far as Joe not remembering what he read an hour later? That's just malarkey, it would be amazing if he even remembered he read something five minutes later **nononono*

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2022, 08:57:30 pm »

They are desperate to make the war look like it is going well until the election.  After that, we might start getting a true assessment of the situation, which is that Zelenski is running out of troops.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2022, 09:04:18 pm »
They are desperate to make the war look like it is going well until the election.  After that, we might start getting a true assessment of the situation, which is that Zelenski is running out of troops.
That may or may not be true, but Putin is undeniably 'running out of troops'. And the soldiers he has would rather surrender than fight. The Russian people hate this war. Putin is losing support across the spectrum.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2022, 10:56:58 pm »
Biden repeated his vow to defend “every inch” of NATO territory ......”

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

NATO Chief: “While we support Ukraine's right to choose its own path...a decision on membership has to be taken by all 30 allies…NATO is not a party to the conflict”

12:23 PM · Sep 30, 2022  ·Twitter for iPhone

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2022, 11:07:04 pm »
This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it.---- The Hunt for Red October

"NOW - Crowd chants "Russia, Russia, Russia" in Moscow's Red Square as Putin makes an appearance." (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1575882405075787779

« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2022, 11:16:30 pm »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Entire West Wing is scrambling, totally out of whack. NATO stuff came out of left field apparently, per WH staffer

11:02 AM · Sep 30, 2022  ·Twitter Web App

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2022, 11:57:58 pm »
Biden is running this country like a random dartboard.

Can we survive until 2025?

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2022, 12:00:27 am »
This fool is doing everything in his power to get us involved in another war..

« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2022, 12:16:06 pm »
"A reminder that Joe Biden admitted in 1997 that NATO expansion into the Baltic states would cause a vigorous and hostile reaction by Russia:  "If there was ever anything that was going to tip the balance in terms of a vigorous and hostile reaction in Russia, it would be that."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/Woj_Pawelczyk/status/1576151991289421825