Author Topic: I fought for my son. The school board told Biden's Justice Department to investigate me.  (Read 177 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 September 30, 2022 2:00am EDT
I fought for my son. The school board told Biden's Justice Department to investigate me.
My special needs son had his GPA drop from 3.5 to 1.5 thanks to school lockdowns

By Sandra Hernden | Fox News

What happens when you try to protect your special needs son? What happens when you confront the life-destroying policies that school boards passed during the pandemic?

I’ll tell you what happens.

The school board ignores you, insults you and attacks you.

A board member basically tries to get you fired, while accusing you of racism.

And the school board president complains about you to the Department of Justice – as if you’re some kind of criminal or terrorist.

All of this happened to me over the past two years. I’m a Michigan mom of three boys, one of whom has a learning disability and a stutter. He desperately needed his school to help him during COVID-19, but instead, it hurt him while attacking me. Now I’m suing the district to protect my rights and the rights of every parent in America.

I’ve been fighting this battle for more than two years straight. It all started after the summer of 2020, when the Chippewa Valley School Board refused to bring students back to class for the 2020-21 school year. Like other parents, I dealt with the forced shutdowns the previous spring. We didn’t have a choice: COVID-19 was new and there were so many things we didn’t know.

But after three months of virtual learning, I did know this: My son couldn’t afford to be out of the classroom any longer. Given his learning disability, he needs one-on-one time with teachers. As soon as the school board closed schools indefinitely, I worried my son would fall behind and never catch up.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/i-fought-my-son-school-board-told-biden-justice-department-investigate-me
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34