Author Topic: Black-on-Black Crime: Who’s the Real Enemy Black America?  (Read 289 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Black-on-Black Crime: Who’s the Real Enemy Black America?
« on: September 29, 2022, 10:54:37 am »
Black-on-Black Crime: Who’s the Real Enemy Black America?
Opinion by Staff - Yesterday 6:38 PM

(ThyBlackMan.com) “If there is no enemy within, the enemy outside cannot hurt you.” –African Proverb–

Few topics of African-American bedlam have been as hush-hush and controversial as Black-on-Black Crime. We’ve discussed our hair, our bizarre dislike of each other. And thanks to Oprah, we have had a national debate about color consciousness (dark skin vs. light skin). But when it comes to Blacks victimizing other Blacks, we refuse to talk about it. Why? To find the answers, indulge me for a second as I direct you to the following sentence.

Picture this fictional scenario: Reverend Bayruth Madison is addressing a huge crowd on the state of  Blacks in America. Among the people in attendance, are celebrities, politicians and folks of every socio-economic status. Acknowledging the masses, the Nebraska native walks to the podium and greets his audience.  “I’m hear to talk about all  the terrible things African-Americans have endured.  You know what they are; slavery, racism, lynching, inequality, and every type of injustice you can imagine,” says Madison suppressing a groan. “And don’t forget the thousands of Black men in jail and prison,” someone yelled.

“Oh yeah,” says Madison adjusting his tie. “How can we forget the deplorable social conditions, that’s responsible for our young men, wasting their lives behind bars? Men who could have made great contributions, were it not for the fact they are Black, and at the mercy of a racist society.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/black-on-black-crime-who-s-the-real-enemy-black-america/ar-AA12mCYX?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=42b3f6041d1e43a494c0e02b445dd7a3
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Black-on-Black Crime: Who’s the Real Enemy Black America?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2022, 04:55:29 pm »
The primary problem blacks live with is their own culture of not having fathers in homes with children.  Almost all black children are born out of wedlock, and that single fact destroys their chances of success in the future and condemns them to poverty.  Until that changes, as a demographic, blacks will remain on the plantation, as LBJ intended with his welfare state.

Offline goatprairie

Re: Black-on-Black Crime: Who’s the Real Enemy Black America?
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2022, 01:54:06 am »
This subject has been talked about more and more, but it needs to be talked about a lot more. Many American cities are becoming virtually unlivable, and Big Media refuses to address the problem.
 Because it contradicts the narrative that evil white racists (police, various evil whites) are responsible for the violence in the black sections of those cities plagued by violent crime.
Even previously "safe" large American cities like Minneapolis, Portland, and Seattle have seen their violent crime rates spike many times to new records.
Unless this black-caused crime wave is stemmed, many cities will continue to be unvisitable or unlivable.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2022, 01:55:50 am by goatprairie »