Author Topic: Obama Plays the Race Card in Attempt to Shut Down Republican Criticism of Rampant Illegal Immigratio  (Read 176 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Obama Plays the Race Card in Attempt to Shut Down Republican Criticism of Rampant Illegal Immigration

By Samantha Chang, The Western Journal
 September 27, 2022 at 2:20pm

Former President Barack Obama resorted to the usual Democratic ploy of frivolously playing the race card in an attempt to discredit the GOP’s criticism of unfettered illegal immigration.

Obama made the remarks Sunday during a question-and-answer session in San Diego at the L’Attitude conference, an event for Latino business professionals.

“Right now, the biggest fuel behind the Republican agenda is related to immigration and the fear that somehow America’s character is going to be changed if people of darker shades, there are too many of them here,” he said, according to The San Diego Union-Tribune.

https://ijr.com/obama-race-card-attempt-shut-down-republican-criticism-of-rampant-illegal-immigration/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson