Author Topic: Air Force Academy Hosts Seminar on ‘Transgender Visibility’  (Read 249 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Air Force Academy Hosts Seminar on ‘Transgender Visibility’
« on: September 28, 2022, 01:31:13 pm »
Air Force Academy Hosts Seminar on ‘Transgender Visibility’
By Eric Lendrum

September 28, 2022

On Thursday, the prestigious United States Air Force Academy hosted a seminar on “transgender visibility and awareness in our Air Force,” even providing incentives for cadets to come to the event.

According to the Washington Free Beacon, which obtained a copy of an invitation for the event issued to one of the students, the event featured a “discussion…on awareness for transgender communities in the military.” It was hosted by two so-called doctors named Karin DeAngelis and Joseph Currin, who planned to “speak on their personal expertise and answer questions from the audience.”

The invitation email also offered an incentive for students to attend, declaring that “lunch will be provided for the first 40 cadets who attend.” The email, sent by the cadet who was designated as the point of contact for the event, listed her pronouns at the end of her digital signature as “She/Her.”

The event is yet another example of the ongoing trend of far-left indoctrination tactics being pushed on the American military in all branches. The Biden Administration has led a deliberate effort to push identity politics, primarily focusing on race, gender, and sexual preferences, on American troops through so-called “diversity, equity, and inclusion” (DEI) initiatives.

https://amgreatness.com/2022/09/28/air-force-academy-hosts-seminar-on-transgender-visibility/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Air Force Academy Hosts Seminar on ‘Transgender Visibility’
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2022, 01:34:04 pm »
 :3: Instead of pointing out differences, the military might try building unity, like they used to.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2022, 01:45:17 pm »
:facepalm2:

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2022, 02:10:48 pm »
Isn't the reason them transgenders get surgeries and hormones is so they aren't visible -  aka, dude lookes like a lady?

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.