Author Topic: ‘Fundamentally Transforming’ America Into a Communist Hellhole  (Read 282 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘Fundamentally Transforming’ America Into a Communist Hellhole
« on: September 27, 2022, 05:37:51 pm »
‘Fundamentally Transforming’ America Into a Communist Hellhole
You first have to tear the country down completely.
September 27, 2022 by D.W. Wilber 6 Comments

Let’s cut to the chase. In order to “fundamentally transform” America from a vibrant and free capitalist society into just another communist hellhole, you first have to tear it down completely, following the Marxist mantra of “the ends justify the means.”

In order to achieve that, it would include uncontrolled spending to create massive debt that the country simply cannot sustain, thereby crashing the economy. People see their savings and bank accounts dwindle to nothing as a result of ever increasing inflation. Eventually finding themselves dependent on government handouts for their very survival.

In addition, open the borders and flood the country with illegal immigration, overwhelming the social welfare system that is put in place to provide help and support to Americans. Instead pass those resources onto those who illegally entered the country, justifying it all as a humanitarian gesture.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fundamentally-transforming-america-into-a-communist-hellhole/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: ‘Fundamentally Transforming’ America Into a Communist Hellhole
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2022, 05:44:36 pm »
Yeah, I'm not liking Obama's third term any more than his first two.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline rustynail

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2022, 06:13:48 pm »
No mean tweets.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2022, 06:57:29 pm »
It's a tsunami of Nonsense and Stupid.

The big thing is to prevent the Federal Government from turning the rest of America into California and Massachusetts.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.