Author Topic: Homicidal Urges on the Left by John Hinderaker  (Read 196 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Homicidal Urges on the Left by John Hinderaker
« on: September 27, 2022, 02:12:55 pm »
osted on September 26, 2022 by John Hinderaker
Homicidal Urges on the Left

If you have the feeling that liberals would like to kill you, you aren’t paranoid. You are catching on.

Around the world, we are seeing increasingly violent talk from the Left. All too often, that talk has led to violent action. When Congressman and Senate candidate Tim Ryan says “we’ve got to kill and confront” the movement of “extremist Republicans,” you are right if you think he means you.

This liberal outrage comes from the U.K.: a video game in which you try to kill Margaret Thatcher. The game is endorsed by a former leader of the Labour Party:

Jeremy Corbyn has been pictured playing a video game modified to let players kill Margaret Thatcher.

The former Labour leader was pictured playing the Thatcher’s Techbase game on a console at Left-wing political festival The World Transformed (TWT).
    On Thursday night, Mr Purvis tweeted a photograph of Mr Corbyn, the independent MP for Islington North, using the console and posing alongside it, with the caption: “He liked the game.”

I’ll bet he did. Can you imagine the fallout if someone produced a video game where the object was to kill, say, Barack Obama? No, I don’t think you can. But killing conservatives is all the rage.

more
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2022/09/homicidal-urges-on-the-left.php
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
Re: Homicidal Urges on the Left by John Hinderaker
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2022, 01:27:42 am »
Homicidal urges are the left's most cherished core value!

They are the main motive that drives EVERYTHING the left does!
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao